Few questions I would like to ask..

NinaJurac

Hello Everybody,
I have few questions that at some point are a riddle for me. I'm from Macedonia.
Please, can somebody answer me these questions:

1. My brother lives in US and he's about to apply for me for Green Card, how long is going to take that process?
2. Right now I have a 10 year tourist visa, how my brother's application for Green Card will affect my tourist visa? Can I still use my tourist visa and go to US, while the petition is pending?
3. What options do I have while being in US and waiting for the Green Card approval?
4. Can I get a student visa or H1B visa? Can I leave the country?
5.While my petition is pending, can my husband apply for tourist visa?

Thank You.

A1: Assuming he is a UC citizen, it will take 12-14 years.
A2: Yes you may continue to attempt to use your B-2 visa. However, once you have an immigration petition filed on your behalf, it may be difficult for you to gain entry as a visitor, even if you have a valid visa.
A3: H-1B is your best bet.
A4: Unless you get legal status, you HAVE to leave before your B-2 based I-94 expires.
A5: Yes he may apply for a visit visa.

1. My brother lives in US and he's about to apply for me for Green Card, how long is going to take that process?
2. Right now I have a 10 year tourist visa, how my brother's application for Green Card will affect my tourist visa? Can I still use my tourist visa and go to US, while the petition is pending?
3. What options do I have while being in US and waiting for the Green Card approval?
4. Can I get a student visa or H1B visa? Can I leave the country?
5.While my petition is pending, can my husband apply for tourist visa?