• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Great plan dude. Although it does mean you will be activating in MIA - which after years of research I have decided is without a doubt the most badly run airport with the absolute worst immigration officers anywhere.

Have not thought about that :). From 2010 I remember the airport was damp, smelly and terribly messy (disorganized) :confused:. Hopefully once I deal with funcionario de inmigración - or he deals with us, I will be "Gettin jiggy wit it" for the rest of the stay :)

Did I tell you that we wait for 4 hours at immigration of chicago????? It was difficult after 9 hours of flight!

I'm happy for you franko :)

Did I tell you that we wait for 4 hours at immigration of chicago????? It was difficult after 9 hours of flight!

I'm happy for you franko :)

Wow! That is a long wait!

How did it go in the Social Security Office Chicago? I'm planning to pop in to one of them to check if I can get the SSN for my wife ( I received one when working on L-1). Does my wife have to be present for me to check our applications for SSN ??

Wow! That is a long wait!

How did it go in the Social Security Office Chicago? I'm planning to pop in to one of them to check if I can get the SSN for my wife ( I received one when working on L-1). Does my wife have to be present for me to check our applications for SSN ??

I would be surprised if they attend to you if you're checking just your wife's application. In any case it's better for her to be there so that she can apply in person if it turns out there's no application in the system for her.

There wasn't application in the system for any personn of the family :(

They need the passport with the visa because they need a prof of age.
I have be able to do it for all my child. My husband his still on France and of course I haven't his passport. So I don't know for adults

I would be surprised if they attend to you if you're checking just your wife's application. In any case it's better for her to be there so that she can apply in person if it turns out there's no application in the system for her.

That seems to be...reasonable. I wonder now why I even asked the question:confused: :D

There wasn't application in the system for any personn of the family :(

They need the passport with the visa because they need a prof of age.
I have be able to do it for all my child. My husband his still on France and of course I haven't his passport. So I don't know for adults

I will visit the office with my better half and get it sorted :)

Levi2al,

You are the only one pending, in this awesome thread made by EUCN, I just hope you will give us some good news to close up this 2014 chapter !
I'm not a believer, but I will pray for you bro......
I hope those yankees at the TIA embassy, will hear all our wishes and prayers....
Best of luck levi

Levi2al,

You are the only one pending, in this awesome thread made by EUCN, I just hope you will give us some good news to close up this 2014 chapter !
I'm not a believer, but I will pray for you bro......
I hope those yankees at the TIA embassy, will hear all our wishes and prayers....
Best of luck levi
Thank you from very deep of my heart my brother Vladek. You have been with me all the time in this damn trip. Thank you again ang good luck in your life in USA.

Well my dear cohort, im flying tomorrow night, i hope i will manage to proceed through the transits, and all the the activation for the GC at the POE in chicago.
All the best

If you get stuck in Chicago I'm sure Grandma could find a place for you all to sleep - she has about 18 derivatives - so she must have plenty of beds. Best of luck man - I hope it isn't too stressful.

Well my dear cohort, im flying tomorrow night, i hope i will manage to proceed through the transits, and all the the activation for the GC at the POE in chicago.
All the best

Good luck with everything Vladdy.
Come and visit simon and I in California for a braai one day.

If you get stuck in Chicago I'm sure Grandma could find a place for you all to sleep - she has about 18 derivatives - so she must have plenty of beds. Best of luck man - I hope it isn't too stressful.

ROTFL!

What???? My vlady in Chicago?!?
I didn't see this news before!

Where and when did he arrive after ??

Will he give us some news??

We are the 25 of September. What about you Levi?:(

He
What???? My vlady in Chicago?!?
I didn't see this news before!

Where and when did he arrive after ??

Will he give us some news??

We are the 25 of September. What about you Levi?:(

He is probably still in the air - I'm not sure of his flight details - maybe through Dubai (I'm guessing arriving tomorrow). I know at Chicago he has a connecting flight and seems to have set himself a tight challenge to complete immigration etc - so stay tuned and get the beds ready!