• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

as for me i love this fouroum i will always be in touch ,even after i received my visa and travel to the usa i will be in touch ,coz this fouroum help me a lot ,and i take every1 here as my brother and sister even though we are not from the same mother...i love u all guys ,i owed u all in this fouroum ,more those helping me to pray just coz they want to hear my victory ,thats why i said we are all one family here , i love u all and 1 love...

9 more working days left till 30th September. Simon speaking, if I succeed in getting my visa eventually, then I definitely deserve to be the captain of this AP team 2014 dv..

long time gh
long time Ghanaman i guess you are ok thanks a lot and God bless you i hop you are continuing with the good news mate all the best and cheer
Yes my brother, long time. I have not been here in regular time. I am so glad to hear your success story. We thank God. Let us keep encouraging others who are yet to go through the process.

Thank you Guriix. i only asked for knowlegde sake. am still pretty far from my interview date so am just gathering information to avoid being caught unawares.

Reactions: tyt
as for me i love this fouroum i will always be in touch ,even after i received my visa and travel to the usa i will be in touch ,coz this fouroum help me a lot ,and i take every1 here as my brother and sister even though we are not from the same mother...i love u all guys ,i owed u all in this fouroum ,more those helping me to pray just coz they want to hear my victory ,thats why i said we are all one family here , i love u all and 1 love...
Sure TYT,by observation of your post and description of the Almighty God As Allah,I guess you are a Muslim and I a Christian.But the Internet has brought us all together in the name of global village where neither RELIGION,CREED,RACE,CULTURE,GENDER name it, can separate us.We must appreciate and accommodate one another(DIVERSITY).