• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

Yep but still no 2nl from kcc

Yep understood - they seem to have had delays in dealing with the initial volume of DS260s - hopefully that has been resolved now so early cases will now get November interviews (emails will be coming out for those cases this week).

Ya
Yep understood - they seem to have had delays in dealing with the initial volume of DS260s - hopefully that has been resolved now so early cases will now get November interviews (emails will be coming out for those cases this week).
i have contact them wiz phone and zey inform me that my interview will be on november and i will receive there email within two weeks

Alhamdulilah ( Thanks to God)
I just called to KCC a very cooperative lady who respond for my call told me that my interview is scheduled for November

For sure no one gets 2nl ur misleading others coz ur not sure at all !! Z ethiopian guy on Fb playing foOL!! I gather info from so many web... And it's says zr is delaying... And next week zr will b great news fo z submitters ..... Z more and z better news will cum

Good News!! Just got my appointment for mid of November. My Number is 2015AF00001*** I submitted the DS260 form in the first week of June. What is next? Medical, Police, Credentials, ... any particular link I should read for specifics please?

Here is the message I received.

"LASTNAME, Name:
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing."

All Ethiopians with low numbered DV2015, wake up to your appointment before going for "firfir" breakfast.

Cheers!!

For sure no one gets 2nl ur misleading others coz ur not sure at all !! Z ethiopian guy on Fb playing foOL!! I gather info from so many web... And it's says zr is delaying... And next week zr will b great news fo z submitters ..... Z more and z better news will cum
second lot of 2NL are out