Green Card through investment time?

esiesi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I want to invest $500k in USA and get a green card to live and work there.
How long does it take after filing all forms to get a entry visa(not a green card)?
The visa that they first issue to enter USA.
How long it usually takes from start to getting into America?
Anyone had a same situation or have any information about this program?
Thanks.

It all goes well, You may get quickly. You can also find the information here.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi all,
How long does it take after filing all forms to get a entry visa(not a green card)?
Thanks.

Hi all,
Thanks.

After you file your forms, you don't get an entry visa, you have to wait to get your first green card approved in order to enter the US (which takes about 5-10 months, but sometimes faster, depending on the Regional Center and the the project). If you wanted to enter the US before that, you would have to apply for a visitor visa. But after the first green card is approved, you will have unlimited entries into the US without a visa.

your processing time depends on whether you choose Direct Investment or regional center

If you choose to get EB-5 visa by investing in Direct Investment Business then you get it sooner, and if you apply through Regional Center, it will be 19-26 months or so. My colleague got his EB-5 visa done through a Florida based Real Estate Broker that he came across online, and I'm not sure if I want to do the same or go do it myself, as it seems simple. Only thing I liked about that Florida guy was his transparent and accountable approach, but I personally am not very keen on giving $60,000 in fees to someone, even if the fees come with a full refund guarantee in case I am denied.

My husband is an EB-5 investor of a project depends a regional centre. An experienced immigration attorney in NY told us to get an approval will took 6-9 months . We are waiting the approvall since 24 moths. Last two months both the regional center lawyers and our lawyer are saying that we are in the final step. As I read some legal explanations and some other lawyers discussing I learned that the processins time is sometimes takes over 2 years.When we get approved than we will wait for consular processing which means 4-6 months.
So its hard to wait .Wish you luck..