Is my 2 year conditional (Temporary) green card compromised?....

Rui

I'm getting married soon with my fiance witch she is a US Citizen. So far everything is perfect, we both are in love, we get along very well, and we been living together for 3 months, so far perfect, but like everything in live, on the beginning is like a fairytale, when real life comes up and we have to face it, everything change, sometimes for good or for bad, I'm trying to be positive and don't think about those negative things, but its always good to be ready... Life teach us how to leave and be ready for the future... :)

But I have a few questions and some concern in a couple of things due to her past.

In her past she had some drinking problems, and other problems which she is having some professional help at the moment and she is doing very well so far. But my questions are easy and simple.

1 .After she sponsor me thru marriage is my 2 year conditional (Temporary) green card compromised if she gets again in problems with drinking and come thru any embarrassing situation ?

2.After she sponsor me thru marriage is my 2 year conditional (Temporary) green card compromised if she is unfaithful to me or she leaves me with no reason and files for divorce?

Pretty much, is my 2 year conditional (Temporary) green card compromised if we have to file for divorce prior the 2 years of being married due to her fault or just because she wants with no reason?

Thanks

No, if you divorce for any reason you can file Removal of Conditions on your own. You have to prove that the marriage was bona fide when you originally got your green card (which you have to do anyway, but expect more scrutiny if filing on your own). Her problems should not affect you unless it is related to the genuineness of your marriage.

Reactions: Rui
You should care about your wife than worrying about your green card. What kind of thinking is making scenarios that end up with divorce? and cheating?