• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

So I went to the social security office today and they said that no application has been done yet!!!!
They did a new one today. I should have our SS card in one week.

Yep - that is why we advise going in to check. Sometimes it gets done correctly (I think Susie's was for instance) but other times it is not ever requested!

One of my friend Who has a French blog for the lottery told me that actually a lot of people write her because they didn't receive SS cards or even green card! :(
When I had my interview they explained to me that a new process began the 17th of August for uscis
Perhaps it's the reason.

Is it normal that my receipt numbers don't work simon???

One of my friend Who has a French blog for the lottery told me that actually a lot of people write her because they didn't receive SS cards or even green card! :(
When I had my interview they explained to me that a new process began the 17th of August for uscis
Perhaps it's the reason.

Because most of french speaking didn't know how to fill the ds23t0 form, especially the ssn part !
Any way grandama, don't listen to all the misleading infos that goes around there ;)

Ps: envois moi le lien, pour jeter un bon coup d'oeuil sur ce blog :D !?

You're bad boy my vlady!
I have correctly fill the document and my SS card haven't been ordered. So it isn't the reason.

Anyway you're a really bad boy. You don't take of me anymore. You don't love me anymore since I had my interview. Hopefully others are here for me! I'm going to complain to your wife because you don't love me anymore!! :D

Perhaps it's the reason.

What do you mean about the receipt numbers?

On the uscis site to check the status you need a receipt number (they told that) That begins by 3 letters and 10 numbers
I found them but when I put it inside they say what I wrote you yesterday. You told me that everything was ok!!:eek:

On the uscis site to check the status you need a receipt number (they told that) That begins by 3 letters and 10 numbers
I found them but when I put it inside they say what I wrote you yesterday. You told me that everything was ok!!:eek:
Oh no it wasn't the same application.
I will have look later (now I can't) and I will tell you exactly.
Thank you very much sir simon

You're bad boy my vlady!
I have correctly fill the document and my SS card haven't been ordered. So it isn't the reason.

Anyway you're a really bad boy. You don't take of me anymore. You don't love me anymore since I had my interview. Hopefully others are here for me! I'm going to complain to your wife because you don't love me anymore!! :D
Grandma I love you forever :)
We all love you. :)
Ssn will come Soon or later, just keep going to the office until they issue it.
And the gc will definitely arrive but I hear takes up to four weeks for the cp processed people.

You even didn't read What I wrote !!:(
I have explain that I already went to SS office ..
I'm going to change my lover!!
Simon do you want to be my new lover???? My vlady isn't nice with me!!:D
Promise I'm not Angie!!!!:D:D:D

You even didn't read What I wrote !!:(
I have explain that I already went to SS office ..
I'm going to change my lover!!
Simon do you want to be my new lover???? My vlady isn't nice with me!!:D
Promise I'm not Angie!!!!:D:D:D

LOL Chicago. I know my ex is living in France still, not Chicago.

Sadly I am also spoken for - and my wife will always be my "young" wife!

Hiiiii Suzie!!
How are you??
I'm going to try to change my signature

Do you know where is my vlady?

I'm good :) (American English - not "I'm well" :D)
Going through all the admin for our move. Tickets are booked!!
Vladdy is around... Maybe just on other threads.
Edit: oh...if I'd read on before I answered I would have seen him answering too!

Well my dear levi i need a lover not à husband :( I've already one yet :)
If you have been younger you would have been able to married my oldest daughter but you are too old :D:D:D

Seriously it's really sad :(

Just booked flights for a quick GC activation trip. Was gonna go for NYC, there's practically an hourly service between Heathrow and JFK but then I thought about the weather in January and...what's better than activating the GC in:

and spending a week in the Keys :cool:

Just booked flights for a quick GC activation trip. Was gonna go for NYC, there's practically an hourly service between Heathrow and JFK but then I thought about the weather in January and...what's better than activating the GC in:

and spending a week in the Keys :cool:

Great plan dude. Although it does mean you will be activating in MIA - which after years of research I have decided is without a doubt the most badly run airport with the absolute worst immigration officers anywhere.

And when you turn out of the airport, be careful to avoid some of the more interesting parts of ?Miami just north of 36th street...