Video Recording for US Immigration related Community Conference Call, September 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , sorry if I am posting on the wrong forum I am unsure of how this works and where we post our questions. I'm going to see if anyone can help me out. I have been in I -485 for almost three years now. They first sent us work empolyment card and I was able to obtain my license after that. A few moths before everything expired ( work authorization and valid DL) , immigeation sent us the renewed documents for us to renew our licenses. This time , they haven't sent it to me, so I took matters into my own hands and send them application for renewal which you can do yourself online by printing the. Now my problem is that I got pulled over today for driving with an expired license, however I cannot wait for the 90 day period of hearing back or even recieving this document. Am I able to go to the DMV with any other document that can prove my status is still adjusting? We also just got a letter saying we need to renew our medical exam because it has been expired. How can I solve my license problem? Will the DMV accept an original reciept? I am a college student and also own my own cleaning LLC which involves alot of driving and I cannot afford to get pulled over again. Is there any way immigration can write me something where in the meantime , while waiting for the new docs, that would allow me to at least get my license renewed? I am from Florida by the way. It seems like the DMV doesn't have answers themselves. Help, please. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.