• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
The co told me to send my passport wth the police report which I did on july 31 but I guess my visa number was returned to kccc already so on the 8th of august I received the same letter , but yes they kept my passport. But for real me too I cant understand them!!!
If they have your passport ,lets pray that a VISA will be found.Don't go for the passport,lets pray and go with a positive answer from paragraph 3.Disregard the other paragraphs.O key!!!..

Hi brothers. I have a good news for u. Today i was called buy the consulat. They told me that my visa is issued for me and my familly. Wish all the best for u too.
Thanks bro for the good news.Your post has an impact and encouragement to those on waiting.success IN your future endeavors.

okay .congrats bro, can u share ur Ap process here to help others to have confident mre??

okay .congrats bro, can u share ur Ap process here to help others to have confident mre??
Hi
This is the process:
  1. 10/30/2012 Dv lottery participation
  2. 05/15/2013 won the lotery
  3. 06/17/2013 forms sent to kcc . Confirmation of formular reception 2 mounth later
  4. 06/10/2014 interview planified
  5. 07/08/2014 medical check
  6. 08/04/2014 consulat interview. Visa accorded and passeport kept.
  7. Statut AP
  8. 09/17/2014 VISA ISSUED
BEST LUCK FOR EVERYONE. hope that my participation will confort and help you. Thanks for every things. See you soon

congrats bro ,we too hope to share the good news soon me and ngalob by God grace, bro let just have faith like soldier and servant of God let never give up until we win the battle bro...

@Simon i checked my status just nw another update just change from ready to Ap nw , how u call that bro??
I have no idea bro,but as we have just been praying:may it turn out to be preparation for visa issuance.and by the way when do you sleep?this thing has really interapted your programmed but on that good side created many friends.let's wait and see

thank u bro ,u always their for me ,may Allah bless u ...and i can't wait nw to share the good news bro!! @ngalob dont worry about ur status on ceac showing ready mean nothing ,mine have been in ready status 4month nw until today i see it updated and change to Ap ,chill up bro ,dont worry soon we'll be the one celebrating sharing the good news in the fouroum and praised the name of our lovely and merciful God ..i'm having that great feeling nw ,no matter what we going to cross that narrow bridge...

thank u bro ,u always their for me ,may Allah bless u ...and i can't wait nw to share the good news bro!! @ngalob dont worry about ur status on ceac showing ready mean nothing ,mine have been in ready status 4month nw until today i see it updated and change to Ap ,chill up bro ,dont worry soon we'll be the one celebrating sharing the good news in the fouroum and praised the name of our lovely and merciful God ..i'm having that great feeling nw ,no matter what we going to cross that narrow bridge...
Thanks dont worry i have hope and i just have to be patient!!!!

No that's not accurate. I-134 does not undergo extra scrutiny or processing. It's not a standard practice for the embassy to put the applicant on AP while they process the form. For those using it, the CO can tell on the spot (based on the supporting documents accompanying the affidavit) if the sponsor qualifies or not.

I-864 is not applicable to DV. For cases that are required to provide an I-864, it's not done at the time of interview. It is submitted directly to USCIS ahead of time to allow for the needed processing.
Sorry guys. I got this from the instructions on the Form I-134. You don't need to risk it. Read the instructions on page 3, under the title "Processing Information". Certain times Americans can be funny. Sometime back, a pilot friend of mine went for a 3 month training in USA. He applied for a student visa, but was told by the consular that a visitor visa was ok if you were going to study for <1 yr. So he traveled on a visitor visa. So another guy was sent to the same training company after 3 months on a visitors visa. He was denied entry at the port of entry because he didn't have a student visa. So guys just be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.