• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only - New Thread

Remember the above post? :rolleyes:

And now you ask, 'does it mean that a visa has been requested for me'?

Hmm! O ye of little faith, stop doubting :p Your visa was requested when they told you you where approved.

Congratulations! Now look forward to getting the GC in the mail ;)
:) Mom thank you for everything. I don't have words to describe how influential and critical you have been in this process.

Humbly thank you and huge hug.

So we have @tonyLA and @jj777 left. Tony's interview is tomorrow. I'm more concerned about @jj777. I hope she sent the letters with overnight delivery.
Please pray for us last 24 hours.I even brought some supporting documents from my country via fedex for IO to have no extra questions at all:) We are ready well organized and I hope all security checks have been done which I am sure because they just checked me a month ago coz of my companies i-140 application, KCC file must be there since it was shipped to Fo on august 14th.
The only thing we want to hear is an approval right at the end of interview and I heard from my lawyer that our IO officer has been conducting %70 of the time tge DV cases because he had 3 previous DV clients was interviewed by him so I hope he knows about the time sensivity.
I will let you know guys tomorrow hopefully it will all go well.
Thank you so much for all the help, yoi guys are great!

Please pray for us last 24 hours.I even brought some supporting documents from my country via fedex for IO to have no extra questions at all:) We are ready well organized and I hope all security checks have been done which I am sure because they just checked me a month ago coz of my companies i-140 application, KCC file must be there since it was shipped to Fo on august 14th.
The only thing we want to hear is an approval right at the end of interview and I heard from my lawyer that our IO officer has been conducting %70 of the time tge DV cases because he had 3 previous DV clients was interviewed by him so I hope he knows about the time sensivity.
Good luck mate for tomorrow, we will be with you man ;)

Good luck! And remember: Don't tell more than asked. Keep your answers concise. Don't present more documents than he asked for. Make sure to print an electronic copy of I-94.

good luck for the interview tomorrow. we are here waiting to hear your good news :)

So we have @tonyLA and @jj777 left. Tony's interview is tomorrow. I'm more concerned about @jj777. I hope she sent the letters with overnight delivery.

Thank you for thinking of me. so sweet!
I did sent an overnight letter to its supervisors who signed the denial decision. I got an email from one of them this morning saying they will reopen the case and keep me informed. I didn't sleep much last night just to print and look for all the congressman/senators in my area. This morning I skipped my breakfast and got all the files ready and print a few. I sent express letters to USCIS Regional Director and District Director, emailed CIS Ombudsman and congressman I requested the first time (got replied by email they will both follow up with Field Office again), went directly to two Senators' Office (happened to be in the same building) and gave them all the file and expressed my concerns (the immigration liaisons greeted me and promised me to follow up within 3 days and will get back to me), and contacted a friend of mine who can give me the best lawyer in the area.

I did sent an overnight letter to its supervisors who signed the denial decision. I got an email from one of them this morning saying they will reopen the case and keep me informed. I didn't sleep much last night just to print and look for all the congressman/senators in my area. This morning I skipped my breakfast and got all the files ready and print a few. I sent express letters to USCIS Regional Director and District Director, emailed CIS Ombudsman and congressman I requested the first time (got replied by email they will both follow up with Field Office again), went directly to two Senators' Office (happened to be in the same building) and gave them all the file and expressed my concerns (the immigration liaisons greeted me and promised me to follow up within 3 days and will get back to me), and contacted a friend of mine who can give me the best lawyer in the area.

That is it - that they reopen the case and read the bloody memo - that is all you needed!!!!

I predict good news in the very near future - you may not even need the infopass...

Excellent! You will be getting your GC soon, they messed up big time and will realize it by the end of the day when they are flooded with inquiries re: your case. Way to go! Keep at it!

That is it - that they reopen the case and read the bloody memo - that is all you needed!!!!

I predict good news in the very near future - you may not even need the infopass...

It is pretty much all your assistance of making this happened.
I am still very puzzling how this DV visa handling implantation 101 could just happen to me. And each time I went to my infopass after the interview, they never addressed the filing date issue. I am thinking to write the misconduct email to USCIS headquarters, but will wait to see.