• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
inshaAllah bro , thank u simon ,God will surely going to answer our prayer by God grace...God mercy never failed for his servants ....escorot i'm so feeling excited like the way u are nw ....congrats i never stop ryt nw to say a big 1 any minute for u bro , i'm happy for u really bro ,u nw win the battle i told u about nt to give up until u win...i'm happy 4 u...

thnx thnx thnx TyT you will get it sooner i'm sure brother don't be afraid like i was hhhhh allah will help you to make your dream real

Good day,

Thank you for your email.

This office regrets to inform you that your visa application is refused because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Please be advised that for U.S. visa purposes, including ESTA (https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/), this decision constitutes a denial of a visa.

Unfortunately, no visa numbers are currently available for the Diversity Visa Program. Your case has been placed on a waiting list. As numbers become available, the Department of State will contact applicants in the order in which they were placed on the list. You will be contacted if a number becomes available for your case. The Diversity Visa program ends September 30, 2014. Under no circumstances can a diversity visa be issued after September 30, 2014.

If the U.S. Consulate retained your passport and you would like to have it returned, please send an email toMontreal-IV-DV@state.gov. However, please be aware if a number becomes available and we do not have your passport, you may lose the opportunity to obtain a diversity visa. All passports will be returned following the September 30, 2014 deadline.

Thank you for your pateicne and undestanding.

Sincerely,

OP19

Correspondence Unit

Reactions: tyt
Good day,

Thank you for your email.

This office regrets to inform you that your visa application is refused because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Please be advised that for U.S. visa purposes, including ESTA (https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/), this decision constitutes a denial of a visa.

Unfortunately, no visa numbers are currently available for the Diversity Visa Program. Your case has been placed on a waiting list. As numbers become available, the Department of State will contact applicants in the order in which they were placed on the list. You will be contacted if a number becomes available for your case. The Diversity Visa program ends September 30, 2014. Under no circumstances can a diversity visa be issued after September 30, 2014.

If the U.S. Consulate retained your passport and you would like to have it returned, please send an email toMontreal-IV-DV@state.gov. However, please be aware if a number becomes available and we do not have your passport, you may lose the opportunity to obtain a diversity visa. All passports will be returned following the September 30, 2014 deadline.

Thank you for your pateicne and undestanding.

Sincerely,

OP19

Correspondence Unit

Oh man. Sorry to read that. I don't know when the count you as being added to the list - I hope they squeeze some more visas, but there isn't much time left to do that...

hmmmm! Stressful bro, but just have faith we going to win the battle ...@simon what do u mean ,u mean the state department want to add some visa for Ap cases mr expert??

but the embassy told u ,u are on Ap not so bro?? Dnt think about that ,its going to be fine bro by God grace!!

hmmmm! Stressful bro, but just have faith we going to win the battle ...@simon what do u mean ,u mean the state department want to add some visa for Ap cases mr expert??

No, not really - I am just hoping they use every visa available...

@Simon when they will finish all the interview in africa, can u search and tell me any movement of the Ap cases in sierra leone ,those that are waiting ,those that just be issue and refuse and those send to Ap this september and when they will start to issue Ap cases in sierra leone here ??pls mr expert

Police report from one country
Police report from one country
Was the passport returned to you.Am actually unable to understand the Embassy reply :Each paragraph has a different message.
Paragraph 1 Refused
paragraph 2 Your case has been placed on a waiting list
Paragraph 3 However, please be aware if a number becomes available and we do not have your passport, you may lose the opportunity to obtain a diversity visa

Which is which that applies to your case:

The co told me to send my passport wth the police report which I did on july 31 but I guess my visa number was returned to kccc already so on the 8th of august I received the same letter , but yes they kept my passport. But for real me too I cant understand them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.