• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

So I guess the game is starting from monday the 15th to the 30th of september, good luck for all of us waiting and my feeling tell me that we all gone make it in this forum.....

You may be in a difficult time, but you need to
look back and remember what God has done.
He
made a way when you didn’t see a way. He
brought you through in the past and He’ll
bring you through in the future

Guys there is an administive processing thread open by levi2al for sharing and encouraging.
Please report there thanks mates

Hi Simon, I am one of 2014 DV lottery selectees from Iran. We interviewed in Yerevan 3.5 months ago. Now, we did not updated in the cese website for one month. Do you think what it does mean? Is it possible our AP is finished one month ago? or it is happened due to Yerevan embassy wanted to stop our AP? Thanks

Last edited:
The update or lack of an update to the ceac site should not be taken as significant. As to what is going to happen to the Iranian cases on AP, I don't know. I think they are leaving it very late I'd the Plan is to get them completed.

This is an update from AF region taken yesterday. This is the one showing 480 increase since Monday night.

http://goo.gl/bNw9Dg

@Britsimon - I dont see any entries of tanzania in the list? Just for curiosity I would like to know the performance of tanzania in last few years.....I have read some where that there are very less selections from this country. If you have any inputs please share.....

@Britsimon - I dont see any entries of tanzania in the list? Just for curiosity I would like to know the performance of tanzania in last few years.....I have read some where that there are very less selections from this country. If you have any inputs please share.....

It's not a big mystery. Tanzania has very few entries, so it gets very few winners - around 200 in DV2014 and a few more in DV2015. But as I say that is solely because of entries - in 2013 for example there were only 12000 entries from Tanzania (including family) whereas Nigeria has 1.975 million.

All the stats you could want are available at the DV statistics site (linked from the useful links post).

The letters DRS stands for Dar es salaam embassy in Tanzania. So to see the details for Tanzania in the extracted data filter the DRS data.