• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
TyT how are you brother is there any news today i checked some cases in my liste so i found that few of them are updated today and a case number got isseud today was AP since 12/08/2014 and finally he has got his visa today
we hope TyT tha we will hear a good news from them.
by the way TyT the phone number you gave it to me is a number for tourist visa in Us Department 0012024857600 not for dv lottery visa and my cousin when he called them this day they said to him that our service is only for a tourist visas and they gave him the phone number of KCC and when he called them they said that the case is in the embassy of my country and only the embassy can response his questions said the KCC officer so what does it mean that plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i'm going to be crazyyyyyyyyy i lost the test of eating/sleeping/ all things that i used to do reallllllllllly i'm sufferinnnnnnnng in silence.
but i will keep faith tell the eeeeeeeeennnnnnnnd inchaaa lah

can anyone here plzzzzzzz have the right phone number of US Department

TyT how are you brother is there any news today i checked some cases in my liste so i found that few of them are updated today and a case number got isseud today was AP since 12/08/2014 and finally he has got his visa today
we hope TyT tha we will hear a good news from them.
by the way TyT the phone number you gave it to me is a number for tourist visa in Us Department 0012024857600 not for dv lottery visa and my cousin when he called them this day they said to him that our service is only for a tourist visas and they gave him the phone number of KCC and when he called them they said that the case is in the embassy of my country and only the embassy can response his questions said the KCC officer so what does it mean that plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i'm going to be crazyyyyyyyyy i lost the test of eating/sleeping/ all things that i used to do reallllllllllly i'm sufferinnnnnnnng in silence.
but i will keep faith tell the eeeeeeeeennnnnnnnd inchaaa lah

can anyone here plzzzzzzz have the right phone number of US Department
The DOS (departement of the states) has absolutely No power, to force a the consulate to accelerate or issue your DV case, it is left at the full appreciation and discretion of the consul....

bro like wise me too i'm sick but no need ,coz i believed and have faith that we going to get our visa even though at the end of time ,its surely going to happen for us bro , let just pray to Allah and leaved the rest to him to take control at the embassy for us ,coz its really a nightmared and only God can save us 4rm it...we have 14days mre to go bro ,Allah will soon make us happy inside the remaining days bro...

Hiii all of you TyT and Britsimon and the athers

just to let you know that i have got updated 2 hours ago.by the way my cousin call the US department yesterday and they sent him to KCC and when he called the KCC they said that my case in the embassy of my country and they told him that i must call them or i must send emails to the embassy and there's noo one can helps me excepte the the embassy so this morning i sent email and i told them that i'm pending under AP since my date of interview and there are only few days before the deadline of FY.after a 3 hours i have got a call from the US embassy and he told me that we called because you send us an inquiry and he said that we knows you situation and we are working at your case and we know also that we will answer you before 30 semptembre because it's a deadline and he told that we will contact you when the AP ends before the 30 septembre.

so what do you see simon in that.all that i can found from what happened to me is my AP just here in my country maybe verication of papers or something like this.

congrats bro ,they reply with a good news ,no need to worry bro just relax and pray...God is in control...as for me i emailed them nw 3times no reply yet but let wait and leaved them with the embassy...i knw and believed by the end of 30sep we going to happy bro by God grace!!

congrats bro ,they reply with a good news ,no need to worry bro just relax and pray...God is in control...as for me i emailed them nw 3times no reply yet but let wait and leaved them with the embassy...i knw and believed by the end of 30sep we going to happy bro by God grace!!
thanx brother i hope that they will call me before the deadline by the way i'm sure that they started to call AP casses because one of my friends was in AP since 18/08/2014 and his case number got isseud you will find it with the these casses were in AP that i had sent you before ok here's his case number 2014AF68507

If i understand ur friend case number it means that it is the states department that contact the selectees not the embassy then i mean the visa are printed by the states department so the embassies just wait for the states department to issue visas......

So that explain what the embassy told me about the waiting list at the states department, i guess we just have to wait ....

yes bro ,surely its going to happen ,i'm having that great feeling nw by sep30 this fouroum will be happy for us by nw by God grace!!

@ngalobo bro what u too the embassy told u bro, and how ur case status bro no update yet??

They told me that i will be contacted by the us department once a visa number becomes available for my case and nop no update since!

TyT hi bro here are some cases are updated today

2014AF68285
2014AF63150
2014AF63384
2014AF68825
i hope that we will get a contact from them tomorrow or the day after inchaa lah me toooo brother i have a good feeling that a happy end is comiiiiiiiiing for us just be patient.

If i understand ur friend case number it means that it is the states department that contact the selectees not the embassy then i mean the visa are printed by the states department so the embassies just wait for the states department to issue visas......
i didn't know how their system's work and all that i know is a friend of mine got his visa after 26 days AP.but in your case bro i have nooo idea especially when you said that you still waiting for a visa availible????

Status
Not open for further replies.