• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Pls with regards to the 2NL don't always rely on e-mails, sometimes they don't send you mail. This is a personal experience cos I didn't receive any mail. I checked it myself cos I was very certain abt an October interview.. if I hadn't checked I prolly wld still be waiting for the mail and wld have missed the interview.
Sure boss, I have been hitting dvlottery.state.gov very often since I became current.

Oohhh charlie....., not yet ooo
I submitted my DS on 19th may 2014,for family on 11 July 2014 , they were all unlocked and resubmitted them on 21-08-2014.I called them on 22-08-2014 requesting whether I should be receiving my email for October interview before end of August.They told me to call them on September 15th 2014.I called them 2 hours ago (16-09-2014) and they told me that my case is in process and that I should receive my email next week.I asked them whether that implies my interviews my interview will be November and they said yes.They insisted that ALL EMAIL WILL BE SENT NEXT WEEK.2015AF000004**

I submitted my DS on 19th may 2014,for family on 11 July 2014 , they were all unlocked and resubmitted them on 21-08-2014.I called them on 22-08-2014 requesting whether I should be receiving my email for October interview before end of August.They told me to call them on September 15th 2014.I called them 2 hours ago (16-09-2014) and they told me that my case is in process and that I should receive my email next week.I asked them whether that implies my interviews my interview will be November and they said yes.They insisted that ALL EMAIL WILL BE SENT NEXT WEEK.2015AF000004**
Wow thanks for sharing...

Thanks for putting my mind at easy.

I mean are we to present an affidavit of support on the day of interview?

Some people do need it, it depends on your situation. If you have plenty of money in your own bank account, you may not need it. If you are staying with family as your host, you may not need it. Some embassies are very unlikely to ask for it, some ask always. IF you are asked to provide it, you will need to provide it or explain how else you will support yourself.