Asylum based on Male Gender descrimination

OnVergeOfPeril

Hi,

Did any one claim asylum based on abuse of human rights and torture because of a womengroups and police and also biased laws in the country. Men are discriminated and being tortured in India by women biased laws and can this be grounds for asylum.
Please help.

Thanks

Since you said that you'r from India, the AO will probably not consider your case based on the information provided because from the news and information I got about your country, its quite the opposite of what you are claiming.

@sadsoul Hi,
Yes, Its not propagated in media much.

A man if he is raped by a woman and tries to complain in a police station, police station wont even dare to file a case, because Indian law does not deal with male rape.

There is lot to it.

But if a woman just by a oral complaint can lodge man in jail and make him round court for more than 7 years just to prove the women wrong.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/women-misuing-rape-law-marriage-consensual-sex/1/273110.html

http://www.quora.com/What-are-some-...laws-which-were-actually-made-to-protect-them

Sadly because people (like you) can then claim that men are being discriminated against (like you are doing now) the overwhelming amount of women in the middle east and africa who are beaten starting at infantry, tortured, and mutilated cannot file an asylum/refugee claim based on gender. It often results in them being murdered by their male family members or being stoned to death.

@Ms.A Fortunately, any one can claim for protection. I have not claimed mine as of now.
Life is same for everyone, i cant be a hurdle to someone else who want to claim asylum.

As someone else mentioned, mine might not be considered at all. Because everyone feels that women are a weaker section still in India. But truth is different. I very much want to show everyone that men are also humans and they are also being tortured and suffered. But not being reported. I would want to encourage men to report the torture.

If even highest authority Judiciary cant help you or against you, what more can some one do.
I guess in any country, be it middle east or africa, murder is still a crime and judiciary deals with it. But in India, crimes against men are not crimes and they are never dealt by police or courts.

If even highest authority Judiciary cant help you or against you, what more can some one do.
I guess in any country, be it middle east or africa, murder is still a crime and judiciary deals with it. But in India, crimes against men are not crimes and they are never dealt by police or courts.

Really you are not helping your case at all with these silly comments. Have there been crimes against men in India - yes of course. Is that some systematic discrimination against men - no of course not - absolute rubbish. The same standards are applied here in the US so your claim is completely baseless. Why not try immigration through a route that is more likely to succeed, or simply develop some gumption and deal with your situation as a man/adult.

@Britsimon Hello.. Apologies. Felt bad when someone undermined my issue. I did nt post everything here. Issue is far worst. Anyhow, its not for the immigration, i am analyzing asylum chances-- Its more of a life and death scenario for me now. Its purely for survival.

Thank you Sir. I am losing hope every day. I tried many options to get answers for my queries, but got none. Thanks again.