Questions regarding Immigration visa process for Mother (IR5) - India

akpman

I am planning to start the GC process for my mother, 75 years old (widow) - IR5. She lives in Hyderabad, India. As it takes time to co-ordinate and get the documents, I am asking questions spanning the whole process.

1. If I file I-130 now, how long will take to get the approval (NOA2) ?

2. How long can we assume the whole process will take to get visa in hand (assuming no RFE or no delays between processes)

3. It looks they are asking for the following documents at different stages.

a. My mom’s birth certificate (for interview): She does not have birth certificate. After obtaining no birth certificate, should we get secondary evidence before notary / first class magistrate.
b. My mom’s marriage certificate (for interview): My mother is a widow. Do we need to procure it ? She does not have marriage certificate Will getting non-available certificate supported by secondary affidavits good enough ?

4. While looking at the DS260 sample, they are asking for previous Visa details like visa number etc. We do not have Visa number. But, we have visa issue date. We cannot find that passport (got 2 renewals after that).
Will it cause any issues ? Is there any way to get that information from USCIS.

5. My parents applied for another Visa in August 2005. That time the consulate at New Delhi instructed us to go to Chennai - with a stamp as application received on the passport. We did not receive any paperwork to say it was denied. How do we answer this. should we treat as Denial and give details or treat as non-denial and still provide details. My parents did not bother to go to Chennai as my father's health did not permit them to come to USA.

5. Should we obtain police certificate from all towns my parents lived - even though they are living at current city for the last 10 years. Or 1 police verification from passport authorities in Hyderabad good enough ?

6. Her interview is most likely to happen in Mumbai, India. She is not fluent in English. Is there an option to request an officer who can speak Telugu.

7. How long does it take to get the visa stamped after the interview.