• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

"I played many Shows for Many Show Organizers and they always Paid me with T-Shirts and Toffees, I nearly stopped Raping"
# Sarkodie

"My Mum was a Pito Seller But That Didn't stop me From Achieving my Dreams"
#Samini

"I had a car accident, I lost my twin Brother and I nearly Lost one of my Legs But still I Chase
my Dreams"
# StonebwoyBurniton

"My Parents Abandoned and Rejected Me, bcuz I chose to be a singer"
#ShattaWale

"My First time in "Key Soap Concert Party Audition" They Rejected Me" #AgyaKoo

"I Even went to Work With Someone As a Car Rapairer But He Later Sacked Me, Bcuz I Fool
too much"
#KwakuManu

"I went To TV3 Mentor Audition, But They Rejected Me"
#Becca

"I was Once an Armed Robber"
#DuncanWilliams

"I was Only A Shoe Maker, Sometimes, I think All this Things Happening to me is a
Dream" - CEO Of PeaceFM & UTV
#KwameDespite

"I was not interested in School Bcuz my Mates and Teachers Always called me 'GYIMI'"-
# KojoNkansahLilWin

"My First Coach Once Told Me, You can't be a Player, is better to Be a Ball Boy for my team or
jux try to be a Musician' I felt very Bad that very Moment" -
# AsamoahGyan

"In London I was a Taxi Driver, in America I was a Plate Washer, I nearly Kill my dream to be A Street Sweeper"
# KennedyAgyapong

"I told my School Mates I'll be a President, they Started Using that to tease Me, 'mr.President!
Mr.President'" - Ex. Prez.
# JAKuffour

All these People Passed true alot to become what they are today.
No Matter the Situation you find yourself, You Can Still Make it BIG with Hardwork and
Determination we are Champions!

Happy Weekend

Cool Bola-Ray now with Starr FM read/spoke about this yesterday afternoon. i listened to him on air and my thoughts went deep.

@enotina I'm not mad, naa far from that.. I'm just making my stance clear. This is a public forum and I believe everyone here is using an "Alias" so the way u said I could be sued really didn't sink well with me. As a member of this forum you can choose to either agree or disagree with my post any day any time and I'd be cool with it. Even on social media like fb and twitter where my identity is obvious I always speak my mind. If Gh police are corrupt I say it as it is. Let's agree to disagree in a matured way. I'm however sorry if I pressed the wrong button with the "unnecessary threat" remark bro :)

you are a true gentleman. lets move on

getting it within hours i believe is fraud. one week express makes sense to me not just some hours.[/QUOTE

oo my boss, you are too fast at saying the say fraud :eek:. what is fraud in this matter o_O?the truth is, it should not take even 2minutes to get the report. there is a data of finger prints of criminals, all that the police does it to run your print on the electronic data to confirm whether or not you have any criminal act, that all.. do you need three weeks for this? It is same with finger printer locks on phones. it opens immediately you put your hand if you are the holder.

hope you enjoying your weekend. it is evening here already

i said that because our systems are not as efficient as it should and believe they needed some time to do a proper job. i have no idea how they carry out the search so i hope its as simple as you say.

well in my case I have taken the no. of one of the workers there..he told me to call him on Monday. .so if it goes tru I will shear the no. on this platform. .or can send it to ur mails. .

hello guys, am new to this forum can you guide me a little on how to edit my signature

Welcome @KWAMOyrpr you're never late lol.. about your signature, look at the upper right of the screen I believe u see your username there? Just click on it, a page will appear. Now on that page you'll see signature, click on it and then you can update it. Thanks and welcome to the forum once again.

Welcome @KWAMOyrpr you're never late lol.. about your signature, look at the upper right of the screen I believe u see your username there? Just click on it, a page will appear. Now on that page you'll see signature, click on it and then you can update it. Thanks and welcome to the forum once again.
thanks man, most grateful

Pls with regards to the 2NL don't always rely on e-mails, sometimes they don't send you mail. This is a personal experience cos I didn't receive any mail. I checked it myself cos I was very certain abt an October interview.. if I hadn't checked I prolly wld still be waiting for the mail and wld have missed the interview.