• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Deb remember to stay positive! Simon and others agree you have it "in the bag", which you do and by the sounds of it the docs are coming together nicely for you.
Go get em tiger!

Thanks Deb!

I really do appreciate everyone's support and well wishes.
It lifts my spirits to a new level.
Id be fibbing if I didnt say Im a little nervous, but Im now chomping at the bit to get this done and dusted.
Sydney interview.........bring it on! :)

I really do think you've got it in the bag mate. And if you don't, I won't have much hope for me.

I really do think you've got it in the bag mate. And if you don't, I won't have much hope for me.[/QUOTE
Deb remember to stay positive! Simon and others agree you have it "in the bag", which you do and by the sounds of it the docs are coming together nicely for you.
Go get em tiger!
lol we both wrote that at the same time. Well I think we will all get it. Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts!

Go get em tiger!
Don't know where my last message went. But I'm thinking positive for all of us. We are all going! No doubts lol

Let's get the positive vibes going! Come this time next year we'll all be LPRs! Come join me for a beer if you're in NYC ;)

Let's get the positive vibes going! Come this time next year we'll all be LPRs! Come join me for a beer if you're in NYC ;)

Only positive thoughts here. And I will definitely hunt you down for a beer. I'll need all the friends I can find!

Atta boy Kiwi!
I think we should get graduating T shirts printed with class of OC2015......... or something.
After all this, wouldnt it be a buzz for us all to finally meet. so coooooooool! A summer camping trip or something.

Atta boy Kiwi!
I think we should get graduating T shirts printed with class of OC2015......... or something.
After all this, wouldnt it be a buzz for us all to finally meet. so coooooooool! A summer camping trip or something.

Sounds like a good plan!

We are planning to live by a lake in North Carolina so you're all welcome to visit me. That includes Simon and Susie.

We can have fairy bread, cheesemite scrolls and pie floaters.

Lol. Ill bring some sausage rolls and twisties