Weird I-140 Notification after Green card Approval

vikingz999

Hello All,
My Green card was approved on January 2013.
I ve Travelled on it and all is well.

BUT Today something weird happened...
I got this email from USCIS.

"On October 19, 2012, your address was changed relating to the I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.
During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators."

WHATS GOING ON...WHAT HAPPENED? MY EMPLOYER TRYING TO DO SOMETHING????
I moved 3 months ago but I have no changed my address with USCIS...
Im really scared now...someone please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-KK

i moved 3 months ago. I did not change my address but i will file the AR-11 form thank you. i totally forgot about that.

No i did no change my address on october 2012....
and I was in the same city since the day i joined this employer on EAD so he could refile my case under EB2....no city change since i joined him.
he is 4-5 hours away from in the same state.

As i said , i moved 3 months ago..

do you think its a USCIS Computer System Error?