For who was or still waiting for asylum decision more than 2 weeks

MsA - I think you will be approved once you were able to pin-point all of their concern with the rebuttal that u sent. So hope high and hang in there!Again even if they denied it, you can always reapply and you don't have to worry much about the 1 year death line. All u have say is that u did applied before and it was denied with proofs of course . I had a friend in a similar situation but he got approve by as judge. After reapplying and the 1 year was not an issue at all. But my guess is that u will be approve and that is my prayer and wish for us all. Thanks.

MsA - I think you will be approved once you were able to pin-point all of their concern with the rebuttal that u sent. So hope high and hang in there!Again even if they denied it, you can always reapply and you don't have to worry much about the 1 year death line. All u have say is that u did applied before and it was denied with proofs of course . I had a friend in a similar situation but he got approve by as judge. After reapplying and the 1 year was not an issue at all. But my guess is that u will be approve and that is my prayer and wish for us all. Thanks.

Thank you Ouzy. I have been really so distressed and even suicidal since that decision. But your response helped a little bit. Also I am so scared that they will deny it before my status expires in several weeks. I will then lose my work authorization too and I have no savings and no family. I am hoping for the best but so scared of the worst.

Ms.A,
Do u hear anything from Rosedale New York asylum office as at yet? Anyway on my end I don't hear anything I am making an in person enquiry Wednesday. I am tired of of waiting. I have been waiting from July which was my interviewed month. And I sent in my application from June!!!!

Finally I can talk with people with similar experiences I was on f1 status applied my assylum case onFebruary 18, 2013 and all went well and after my interview I informed to collect the decision after two weeks and went on the date with adernalin rush and on the time not only me but almost all on schedule told to wait the mail box and it has been 140 days since my applications, i tried to search and read many things about assylum and the more i know the more it become complicated and there are plenty of information on the subjective and objective aspect of asylum in the us and know i keep praying to things work for me as it is matter of life and death. I get this form intersting and i smile and touched by most of the experiences and I do pray God help us all...it is painful and has made me restless to live without knowing what happened next than starying and opening the mail box which currently looks like the post man forget my mail and droped it with forgetfulness.

Ms.A,
Do u hear anything from Rosedale New York asylum office as at yet? Anyway on my end I don't hear anything I am making an in person enquiry Wednesday. I am tired of of waiting. I have been waiting from July which was my interviewed month. And I sent in my application from June!!!!

I thought you already were approved Ouzy, am I wrong? You can contact them.. In my case it is a bit more sensitive and I will wait.

Today I went to the New York asylum office Rosedale. I don't know if I should called it a big waste of time or time wasting. I went as early as 6 am just to get there early so I could come back and head back to work. The hope was to get some kind of clue as to what is exactly going on with my case or even better that a decision is being made. When I reached am the enquiry window. Give them my A# and the lady went into the system and punch it and come to tell me "is still under review, no decision yet". And telling me she knows how it feel. That is being from July last year menn!!!!!!!!!

Today I went to the New York asylum office Rosedale. I don't know if I should called it a big waste of time or time wasting. I went as early as 6 am just to get there early so I could come back and head back to work. The hope was to get some kind of clue as to what is exactly going on with my case or even better that a decision is being made. When I reached am the enquiry window. Give them my A# and the lady went into the system and punch it and come to tell me "is still under review, no decision yet". And telling me she knows how it feel. That is being from July last year menn!!!!!!!!!

I just went to Rosedale today. They did the same thing! So you are not the only one :) I'm waiting for interview since August last year. I guess I'm gonna try again. My lawyer told me that she had somebody who was waiting for two years already for the interview and then that person went to Rosedale Asylum Office and they schedule him inerview a week after. I guess it has to do a lot with luck too! :)

Hi every one
I'm an asylum seeker . i had interview in August 2014 in USCIS Houston office . my officer was a kind and nice lady she told me the decision will be mailed 2 weeks later but now a month passed from the date of interview . i'm still in valid status but my visa gonna be expired next week.
meanwhile 10 days ago i ask USCIS my last file status and they told me my file is under supervisor review . so it means the officer has already decided on my case and pass it to supervisor .please let me know your experience if so/
please let me know your experience and when can i expect to receive my answer.
thank you

Hi every one
I'm an asylum seeker . i had interview in August 2014 in USCIS Houston office . my officer was a kind and nice lady she told me the decision will be mailed 2 weeks later but now a month passed from the date of interview . i'm still in valid status but my visa gonna be expired next week.
meanwhile 10 days ago i ask USCIS my last file status and they told me my file is under supervisor review . so it means the officer has already decided on my case and pass it to supervisor .please let me know your experience if so/
please let me know your experience and when can i expect to receive my answer.
thank you

Good morning my friend,
I need your advises please regarding apply for asylum.

I am Syrian nationality and get tourist visa from us embassy in saudi, i am planning to move to SF in the jan 2015, i dont know any one in us, only you.

I need your advises, what should i care about before travel, should i apply for asylum in airport, is us goverment found me accomidation till the decision, i see the decision may took so long time, is the life their easy to find job and live till decision show up.
Should i apply with laywer assistant orby my self.

All comments will help me. Thank you in advance.

Hi Kturk , you can do it by yourself isn't big deal , as you are syrian and due to your country condition you should be fine , do not panic if you see the negative posts over here ,
All is depend , depending on your situation, state by state , SF has more nice jurisdiction among states , however its case by case , most likely it will be for you granted asylum inshallah

I must say you should be so much careful writing your case , credit your story with events of persecution makes you eligible for asylum or potential candidate for semi granted ( recommended approval )

If you do not know how then I strongly recommend that you work with an immigration lawyer on your asylum

Listen to me please if your are not serious asylee PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY & YOUR TIME , USA ( CA especially ) is supper experience and kind of boring besides finding a job is not easy and most employers prefer to work with the resident ( GC or UC ), .. I am warning you and warning is also advise , you are going to end up as broken man and you will feel huge regret if you down here for shopping asylum

Send me your contact then we will communicate further ISA .. I am here not far from SF

Last edited:
Hi Kturk , you can do it by yourself isn't big deal , as you are syrian and due to your country condition you should be fine , do not panic if you see the negative posts over here ,
All is depend , depending on your situation, state by state , SF has more nice jurisdiction among states , however its case by case , most likely it will be for you granted asylum inshallah

I must say you should be so much careful writing your case , credit your story with events of persecution makes you eligible for asylum or potential candidate for semi granted ( recommended approval )

If you do not know how then I strongly recommend that you work with an immigration lawyer on your asylum

Listen to me please if your are not serious asylee PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY & YOUR TIME , USA ( CA especially ) is supper experience and kind of boring besides finding a job is not easy and most employers prefer to work with the resident ( GC or UC ), .. I am warning you and warning is also advise , you are going to end up as broken man and you will feel huge regret if you down here for shopping asylum

Send me your contact then we will communicate further ISA .. I am here not far from SF

Dear Ars,

You are true i feel upset after reading what other did write and waiting for two years and didn't see anyone who gets the asylee.

I hv sent u a message that hv my contact. Looking forward for your help and advises and please if you know any expert lawyer in Asylums cases please let me know.

Thanks

I'm syrian student I applied for asylum jan 2013 and did the first interview feb 2013 .. then they called me for second interview on june 2014. Three weeks after they asked me for a new finger prints. I Did the finger prints on july 2014. It has been four months and I did not hear anything back from them.
any body can help ? any similar situation ? please help
thank you

Try to send inquiry letter to the asylum office about your case. and don't forget to explain and mention that you been waiting for long time and did 2 interviews.

Asylum seeker,
Have u done the second interview already? If so how does it went? What do they ask of you.
Thanks
OuzOuz

Asylum seeker,
Have u had ur second interview? If so, how does it went? What sort of questions do they asked off you.
Please reply,
Thanks,
Ouz

I complete my two year anniversary and still nothing. I sent a mail inquiry like 3 months back but never got a response.
Looks like they stopped caring about inquiries.