violation of a park rule

joenyc

Hello, I have a oath ceremony next week and I recd. a park rule violation for crossing a park on my way home after 11pm. What action should I take further than declaring yes on item #4 and plaid guilty and pay my fine to get the disclosure before my interview?

Thank you so much!!!

Hello, I have a oath ceremony next week and I recd. a park rule violation for crossing a park on my way home after 11pm. What action should I take further than declaring yes on item #4 and plaid guilty and pay my fine to get the disclosure before my interview?

Thank you so much!!!
Presumably you are talking about driving through the Central Park in New York City, right?
In NYC, driving through the Central Park outside of the allowed hours is considered a moving violation, so your ticket is a traffic ticket.
You should make a copy of the ticket, submit a payment for the ticket and get a copy of the proof of payment.
You can pay the ticket online, and this way you will get an instant proof of payment.

Bring a copy of the ticket and a copy of the proof of payment to the oath ceremony and mark "yes" as the answer to Q4 on your oath letter (form N-445).
You'll be OK then, as an ordinary traffic ticket will not delay your oath.