• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

PJ hey please chk if my inbox has reached you please..

In other news anyone going for their intvw on 3rd sept please inbox me we exchange no's so we cn meet there

tyt I wish thy conclude yua case soonest, coz I know how this anxiety z frustrating yu bro but God has not forgotten yu, yu are in our prayers and yu will overcome this soonest!

thank u guys!! I knw dis jouney will soon have an happy end...i email them today lerrie ,waiting for their reply nw!! Waiting 4 ur good news to share with us lerrie 2morrow...God is with u!

PJ hey please chk if my inbox has reached you please..

In other news anyone going for their intvw on 3rd sept please inbox me we exchange no's so we cn meet there
All the best friend...we have been in the trenches of DV2014 together...go pick that visa and come give us some good news...

gdmorning friends !!!always treasured in ma heart ,wanted 2 know whether there is anyone who know about Bayonne city. ...New jersey state. on issues of jobs an life

Ha
gdmorning friends !!!always treasured in ma heart ,wanted 2 know whether there is anyone who know about Bayonne city. ...New jersey state. on issues of jobs an life
Have no idea but once my case is through,I will be heading there (NJ).

Last edited:
hallo folks hop ya all doin great want to wish those who are goin for their interviews all the best and for those who are waiting like jonge and the rest all the best an the visa is yours just believe and trust in the lord God ,congrats to all those who have received their visa and are planin to relocate all the best in your journey ,remember God loves you and be blessed house and for those who are on AP dont loose hope all will be ok .how is your preparation Jonge

Todays devotion

Psalms 46;1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Remember God loves you and be blessed folks

hallo folks hop ya all doin great want to wish those who are goin for their interviews all the best and for those who are waiting like jonge and the rest all the best an the visa is yours just believe and trust in the lord God ,congrats to all those who have received their visa and are planin to relocate all the best in your journey ,remember God loves you and be blessed house and for those who are on AP dont loose hope all will be ok .how is your preparation Jonge

Todays devotion

Psalms 46;1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Remember God loves you and be blessed folks
Hey Akelloh,

I am good and all set for the interview next week. When is yours?