• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

same for everyone i guess. wish you the best ma guy. make sure you tell me about the medicals when done, especially the shots as i hate syringes. i'm a Syringe-Phobia ehehe i dey fear roff. wish there were syrups or tabs. seriously i'm likly to screem when giving shots.

Haha guy paa u dey fear syringes like dat? I used to freak out wen I wan a kid tho buh not anymore..

DO you know how many days before you get the returns?

I think it will differ.. it depends on when u report for medicals as against your interview date. cos they gave me 29th September for the report, 2 days to my interview.

@F-Lan u better prepare for 3 shots of syringes.. lol plus the one at the lab for the blood sample. Abi u dey fear syringes :):) hahahahaha

But I was surprised.. instead of the Gh791 they made me pay Gh711 and told me to come for another shot on the 2nd of October at a cost of Gh46 so even with that the total will be Gh757 if my maths is correct. It saved me a couple of Cedis

But I was surprised.. instead of the Gh791 they made me pay Gh711 and told me to come for another shot on the 2nd of October at a cost of Gh46 so even with that the total will be Gh757 if my maths is correct. It saved me a couple of Cedis
still expensive but we don't have a choice. hey were you made to strip?