• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Guinea cases

Syst01

Hi All,
I really need help since my brother has appointment for interview in September 09 but he went to do his medical with wife in saturday and after going back to the clinic for finalizing, the clinic refuse to continue the proses and he was told that they are not taking anyone who has guinea's passport cause of the ebola. Please advise.

Hi All,
I really need help since my brother has appointment for interview in September 09 but he went to do his medical with wife in saturday and after going back to the clinic for finalizing, the clinic refuse to continue the proses and he was told that they are not taking anyone who has guinea's passport cause of the ebola. Please advise.
Where - in which country - are you doing your Medicals/CP Processing of your DV case? Please proceed as vladek suggested, hopefully they will have a suggestion for you for your Medicals, otherwise the risk is that your brother and his wife could be put on a lengthy AP process on 09/09 until the matter is resolved. Good luck!

Last edited:
Dont even waist your money to go for the interview cauz they will put u on AP and the end of FY is right here!u should think twice if anybody advice u to go to the interview wthout it!

Where - in which country - are you doing your Medicals/CP Processing of your DV case? Please proceed as vladek suggested, hopefully they will have a suggestion for you for your Medicals, otherwise the risk is that you could be put on a lengthy AP process on 09/09 until the matter is resolved. Good luck!
You brother is doing it in Dakar Senegal, i understand why don't let him do the medicals since he came from France two ago where he is studying and his wife has been in Senegal for a month ago so i don't see why being a guinea citizens will be an issue

You brother is doing it in Dakar Senegal, i understand why don't let him do the medicals since he came from France two ago where he is studying and his wife has been in Senegal for a month ago so i don't see why being a guinea citizens will be an issue
Sorry i meant my Brother...