• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

@vladek and simon pls have look this is the email i want to send to the embassy ,how did u see it, is it good to send to the embassy guys??? Dear sir/madam concerned on the long
waiting period for administrative process for
my immigration visa. I am very much
concerned because the deadline of 30
September 2014 is just around the corner. Will the administrative process take a much
longer period? Will the delay in the
administrative process end result is my losing
the lifetime opportunity to live and work my future and dream job (us marine) in
the United States of America??

Hi there Tyt, I can understand it's really very frustrating for you. I pray It all works out well in the end cause you deserve it. After reading your template for the us consulate, I decided to write this up for you. If you like what I have written, put in the correct information where necessary and email it. I would also suggest you print out a copy to take along with you and PLEASE TRY visiting the embassy yourself this week. You can show them the letter at the gate, as it explains clearly , your situation.
Here it is.

Your address
Email address
Date

US Consolate
Address.

Dear Sir/Madam,

URGENT INFORMATION FOR VISA APPLICATION STATUS DV2014AFXXX

I, Tyt xxxxx, DV2014 selectee with case number DV2014AF000xxxxx, would like to know about my visa application status.

I had my interview at the US Consulate here in Sierra Leone, on the x/x/x (date of interview and time), which I attended. After the interview, I was informed my visa had been approved but asked to leave behind my passport and other documents, which will be sent back to me. On my arrival home, I discovered I was put on Administrative process when I checked my status on the caec website. I have tried contacting the embassy to no avail ever since.

This is the last month of the DV2014 fiscal year and I am deeply concerned as it's been more than/ almost three months (90 days) since my interview. What are my chances of being called for my visa pick up? Do I assume my application has not been approved and thus the end of my dream of having a better life as a US permanent resident? Will I be called to pick up my passport and other documents?

Eagerly awaiting your response. Please do not hesitate to contact me on ( phone number), (email address), as it would mean a lot to me to have a positive feedback, that my DV visa has been approved and Administrative process over, from you.

Yours sincerely,
Tyt xxxx
Signature.

Last edited:
awesome @Lerrie i think i like it...i choose ur email then and i will email them on monday more to inquire about my case by God grace!! I hope to hear a good news by the embassy by God grace!!

I
Hi there Tyt, I can understand it's really very frustrating for you. I pray It all works out well in the end cause you deserve it. After reading your template for the us consulate, I decided to write this up for you. If you like what I have written, put in the correct information where necessary and email it. I would also suggest you print out a copy to take along with you and PLEASE TRY visiting the embassy yourself this week. You can show them the letter at the gate, as it explains clearly , your situation.
Here it is.

Your address
Email address
Date

US Consolate
Address.

Dear Sir/Madam,

URGENT INFORMATION FOR VISA APPLICATION STATUS DV2014AFXXX

I, Tyt xxxxx, DV2014 selectee with case number DV2014AF000xxxxx, would like to know about my visa application status.

I had my interview at the US Consulate here in Sierra Leone, on the x/x/x (date of interview and time), which I attended. After the interview, I was informed my visa had been approved but asked to leave behind my passport and other documents, which will be sent back to me. On my arrival home, I discovered I was put on Administrative process when I checked my status on the caec website. I have tried contacting the embassy to no avail ever since.

This is the last month of the DV2014 fiscal year and I am deeply concerned as it's been more than/ almost three months (90 days) since my interview. What are my chances of being called for my visa pick up? Do I assume my application has not been approved and thus the end of my dream of having a better life as a US permanent resident? Will I be called to pick up my passport and other documents?

Eagerly awaiting your response. Please do not hesitate to contact me on ( phone number), (email address), as it would mean a lot to me to have a positive feedback, that my DV visa has been approved and Administrative process over, from you.

Yours sincerely,
Tyt xxxx
Signature.
I recommend Lerrie draft, and again just give them a call and speak one on one if not visiting them.

Hello guys, I'm Nigerian and I've been on AP since 10th of July 2014 my 1st interview. It's sad and frustrating. I was told the reason why. It's because of "common names" which is Mohammed @ my second interview on 24th of july 2014. I pray and hope they resolve our case ( all the people on AP) before the end of this fiscal year 30th September. @ Simon if CEAC update dates changes is that a good sign?
Hello Adeyemoh,

I can imagine what is going through your mind...all AP cases MUST be resolved before 30th September and even if they get solved, a VISA NUMBER must be available for you to obtain the visa. The erratic nature of DV 2014 makes it difficult to predict how this will end. Updates to the CEAC simply indicates that your file is being worked on...

I am DV2014.....my family's interview is coming up on Tuesday. I pray God's will be done. :):)
It will go fine...make sure you have all the documentation...Birth certificates for each family member (Long version), Police certificates for each family member about 16 years, marriage certificate (if you are married), high school certificate (principle applicant), passports, photos, ...

i wished u good luck lerrie in to ur interviewed...dont worried everything will be fined ...God is in control.

@ jonge what do u mean ,that u mean dv2014 is difficult to show how it end u mean bro?? Or dv2014 is difficult to predict on the Ap case??

that we got... ...FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES. I was in need and I needed a friend I was alone and I needed a hand I was going down but someone rescued me My God cares too much to say His mercies are new everyday I get down to pray and then help is on its way I walk by faith and not by sight If things go wrong, it'll be alright Cause someone greater is watching over me My God cares too much to say His mercies are new everyday I get down to pray and then help is on its way Now in faith, I believe I got everything I need I walk by faith and not by what I see I got friends in high places I've got someone I can call And I got someone watching over me I walk by faith and not by sight If things go wrong, it'll be alright Someone greater is watching over me My God cares too much to say His mercies are new everyday I get down to pray and then help is on its way I love this song by Hillsong, it reminds me that
our Almighty God is there for me even when i
am down, down, down and i can talk to him
any time.

that we got... ...FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES. I was in need and I needed a friend I was alone and I needed a hand I was going down but someone rescued me My God cares too much to say His mercies are new everyday I get down to pray and then help is on its way I walk by faith and not by sight If things go wrong, it'll be alright Cause someone greater is watching over me My God cares too much to say His mercies are new everyday I get down to pray and then help is on its way Now in faith, I believe I got everything I need I walk by faith and not by what I see I got friends in high places I've got someone I can call And I got someone watching over me I walk by faith and not by sight If things go wrong, it'll be alright Someone greater is watching over me My God cares too much to say His mercies are new everyday I get down to pray and then help is on its way I love this song by Hillsong, it reminds me that
our Almighty God is there for me even when i
am down, down, down and i can talk to him
any time.
Sure God is watching the whole episode,He say's what is not revealed ,is not ours.He owns you and He knows your destiny.Brother,God will come at the appointed time.