• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Thank you brother, may God hear your saying.
But just now Im refreshing the CEAC page at least once per minute.
I just put my son to bed and he is asking me " daddy, will they issue to us visas?". My heart is bleeding after my son ask me this.I wold like to cry but I cant.
There are just a few days left for me. Eucn was much more lucky b/c he has more days in his favor.
I don't know if they keep our visa slots since they keep our passports!!!

Look at the bright side. They kept your passports but not mine. Still we got issued after 3 weeks in AP.

Morning dear cohort, today we all cheer for simon :)
Simon my friend you are probably in dreamland now lol

Go and get the GC sir percy.
I'm sending you all my good energy.

From south africa

Attachments

• give-a-big-respect-to-this-man-sangakara-thumb.png
    give-a-big-respect-to-this-man-sangakara-thumb.png
    35 KB · Views: 5
Morning dear cohort, today we all cheer for simon :)
Simon my friend you are probably in dreamland now lol

Go and get the GC sir percy.
I'm sending you all my good energy.

From south africa

I have just over 24 hours to wait. I'm having breakfast with the IO tomorrow morning....

Yo S.

I would advise you to apply some of the attitude presented in the video below (not suitable FOR WORK to view). It will increase your chances of getting GC by 10000%.

Make sure that you go for it like a BOSS !! :D

Anyone easily offended (especially those with limited or no sense of humor) please don't click this link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo S.

I would advise you to apply some of the attitude presented in the video below (not suitable FOR WORK to view). It will increase your chances of getting GC by 10000%.

Oh man - that one is quite "adult". Added a bit more of a NSFW warning for ya.

So now I am totally confused how to behave for the interview. I either go in full "BOSS" mode as you suggest or I take some valium and eat some humility flakes as suggested by Mom and my wife. In my head I know their advice is better than yours in this case, but I dunno Franky, BOSS mode is tempting!!!

Oh man - that one is quite "adult". Added a bit more of a NSFW warning for ya.

So now I am totally confused how to behave for the interview. I either go in full "BOSS" mode as you suggest or I take some valium and eat some humility flakes as suggested by Mom and my wife. In my head I know their advice is better than yours in this case, but I dunno Franky, BOSS mode is tempting!!!

Whatever gets you there Buddy. Since May 2013 I pictured you as a green card holder...having interview around June 2014 and then you went "bat sh#t crazy" and went for AOS. Showing some serious cojones there brother :)

Whatever gets you there Buddy. Since May 2013 I pictured you as a green card holder...having interview around June 2014 and then you went "bat sh#t crazy" and went for AOS. Showing some serious cojones there brother :)

LOL - I didn't reckon on the SF FO turning it into such a nail biting experience!

Franky, I dunno where you get all those videosss of yours !!!?
But its flippen hilarious, I can't stop watching it wahahaha :D
Big high five !
And suggest to simon to use the boss mode its 100% succes garanteed ;)

Yo S.

Anyone easily offended (especially those with limited or no sense of humor) please don't click this link.

LOL - sure hope some form of sensitivity training for the US will be part of the forthcoming acculturation process... No offense meant or taken! :D

LOL - sure hope some form of sensitivity training for the US will be part of the forthcoming acculturation process... No offense meant or taken! :D

Are you suggesting that I need some sensitivity training Euro ?? I AM SOOOOOO OFFEEEENNNDDDEEEDDD right now. Once my fellow engineers in the office (working by the way for a big player in global aerospace business) and myself stop throwing feces at each other I will write and get notarized an official complaint :D I'm calling my solicitor right now :D

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that I need some sensitivity training Euro ?? I AM SOOOOOO OFFEEEENNNDDDEEEDDD right now. Once my fellow engineers in the office (working by the way for a big player in global aerospace business) and myself stop throwing feces at each other I will write and get notarized an official complaint :D I'm calling my solicitor right now :D
Oh boy, I guess your company will support you on the sensitivity training part, then ;) What I can tell you, though: managing an international firm as CEO USA, with both domestic and international employees, I would be legally obliged to terminate any person for cause if one or more of my employees would be directly or indirectly involved in the production, distribution or consumption of such video, including off work hour distribution to team members private e-mail addresses or involving any usage of business computers, networks etc. Again, this then would have nothing to do with my personal taste of humor or whether or not I'd personally endorse an intended message, it's just the way it is - you obviously know this well from your company, no surprises here, then :). Other than that, no problems from my pov... :D