• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

I hav an appointment on 23 rd sept pls advice me will they have some visa left my late appointmnt is due to medicals which are still on hold by iom bt hopefuly by 11 al hav them ready

Tyt
ys prince john God is working and we never loose faith..
, don't lose hope and never to give up til God makes the final decision. I went through that experience, read FAMILY2133 of 2014, you will be regain much hope. Prayers will so the wonders.

Sorry Paulloh but the only advice most of those here will give regarding dv is you try your luck in dv 2016.
#tyt,its true am not alone..have seen such advises but should it go that way having been selected for 2014 and you submitted your papers?

@Britsimon i'm still worried and confuse for my case bro ,i see no improvement ,but i see some people cases improved ,what is happening to my case nw bro ??sep 30 is around the corner iam sick and stress britsimon...bt i leave everything to Allah to tke control for me...
Am going through the same...am anxiously waiting.

Britsimon,sm1smom,sussue and the rest.I have a friend in the US who has offerd to pay for the USCIS fee,for 3 of us.How would i go on about that?am thinking maybe he can transfer the money to my host's bank acc and my host can create the acc for us using his debit/visa card?
Create an account and use it to apply for all the family members, when it comes to filling in the billing information, let your friend who wants to pay for the GCs send you his debit card information and complete the transaction. The reason why I am telling you to do it yourself is that, a GCS is so sensitive that if the information is filled with an error, the GCs will come with errors which will require you to fill form I-90 and send them back a process which will cost you time and money.
On the other hand, you don't need to rush the payment, you can wait until you have entered US then find somebody who has a debit card, pay him cash equivalent to the amount USCIS Will deduct from the card, that is exactly what I did and it was a success.
The processing time will approximately be the same bcs whether you pay before travel or after landing, the processing center will always wait for your yellow packet from the port of entry before your card is printed. Reason being, the green card has an image of your finger prints taken at your port of entry and also the signature scanned from some papers which you also sign at PoE, another reason is that the green card has a date when your permanent residency started that date is the day you get the admission stamp in your passport at the PeE
I hope this helps.

Thank you family,yes this will help.if i may ask,is the debit info sensitive?as in will this guy find it hard to give to me?

At around 10 AM on 26 aug we receive a call EMB ,the lady asks whether we have already booked an appointment, I responds yes on 8 of sep, oky will yu mind to come on 28of aug at 6:30? I tell her we are oky wth the date n tme, wow that was amazing and unexpectedly! on 28th we woke up very early at 3:30 coz of the kids preparations and all went well and some minutes to 6 we were at the EMBs gate and a number of applicants have already lined up for checking, we joined the lines but one of the solder says yu can go straight since yu hve a small kid wow we heads straight for checking and our passports with appointments, then proceeds on to 2nd checking, a lady checks our appointment and says oky we proceeds to checking inside that karoom where everything is verified bags n blu blu but phones are left behind. then to the main room where we are given a tag wth number to be called,as we wait outside a bit cold yah, we are called to counter 5 where we gets back the photos we sent to KCC and gives all originals and copies then go n paid sh29700 each then wait outside as we chart wth this couple their interv was on July but had reschedule due to Sputum test so we had alot to share coz our case was common, then our number z called to counter 8 where we take the finger prints (only me n wfe)n then told to wait inside less 2 minutes we are called by name to counter 9, very charming black American lady on her twenties good morning family?
me:we are fine thankyu
CO:eek:ky can yu raise yua right hands and swear everything indicated is truth
US:we do
CO:now what do you do
WIFE:I do blur blur ...
CO:do yu both have any other children apart from this ones
US :no
CO :eek:ky thankyu, I can see yu moving to Maryland how are yu related wth yua host?
WIFE :he z a cousin to my husband
CO:thankyu yu am approving yua visas thankyu for yua cooperation as she forwards 4 whites papers wth alien no and green one and tell us to register wth dhl, she asks my 12year old daughter wy shes not happy and all z well,I kind defend her by saying she has some cold, she says am sorry she wil be fine
US:we say thankyu n wish her a gud day as we left
the interv was less 5min we waited for the other family out side to know their fate after 10mins we saw them come smiling and knew everything was fine we shared alot then left, I thank God its been not easy but nothing z impossible to Him, thankyu guys for all yua support i wsh the remaining intervs victory and God may God bless yu. all.

At around 10 AM on 26 aug we receive a call EMB ,the lady asks whether we have already booked an appointment, I responds yes on 8 of sep, oky will yu mind to come on 28of aug at 6:30? I tell her we are oky wth the date n tme, wow that was amazing and unexpectedly! on 28th we woke up very early at 3:30 coz of the kids preparations and all went well and some minutes to 6 we were at the EMBs gate and a number of applicants have already lined up for checking, we joined the lines but one of the solder says yu can go straight since yu hve a small kid wow we heads straight for checking and our passports with appointments, then proceeds on to 2nd checking, a lady checks our appointment and says oky we proceeds to checking inside that karoom where everything is verified bags n blu blu but phones are left behind. then to the main room where we are given a tag wth number to be called,as we wait outside a bit cold yah, we are called to counter 5 where we gets back the photos we sent to KCC and gives all originals and copies then go n paid sh29700 each then wait outside as we chart wth this couple their interv was on July but had reschedule due to Sputum test so we had alot to share coz our case was common, then our number z called to counter 8 where we take the finger prints (only me n wfe)n then told to wait inside less 2 minutes we are called by name to counter 9, very charming black American lady on her twenties good morning family?
CO :eek:ky thankyu, I can see yu moving to Maryland how are yu related wth yua host?
CO:thankyu yu am approving yua visas thankyu for yua cooperation as she forwards 4 whites papers wth alien no and green one and tell us to register wth dhl, she asks my 12year old daughter wy shes not happy and all z well,I kind defend her by saying she has some cold, she says am sorry she wil be fine
the interv was less 5min we waited for the other family out side to know their fate after 10mins we saw them come smiling and knew everything was fine we shared alot then left, I thank God its been not easy but nothing z impossible to Him, thankyu guys for all yua support i wsh the remaining intervs victory and God may God bless yu. all.
What a nice tale there am happy for you rogers.com n hope to meet u in states we jus talk over a cup of tea n God has a purpose in our lives n what was meant to be will always be........welcome to America yul make it

congrats rogers.com..the God we served is a good and merciful God , he can nt put us in a journey were it can not end happily ,God always have a gud reason for us in a journey...congrats rogers, see u in the state soon...

So happy for you roger ;)

Thank you family,yes this will help.if i may ask,is the debit info sensitive?as in will this guy find it hard to give to me?

I will be surprised if your friend is willing to hand over their debit card info. However like family said, you can make the payment after your arrival.

You create the account yourself ensuring your information is correctly entered into the system following which you can now request your uncle that you're staying with to complete the billing part with his payment information. If I'm not mistaken, you can also walk into a Walmart and purchase a credit card which you can use to complete the transaction yourself.