• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners From Nepal

I m also from nepal with exact date nd time for interview. Did u do ur medical? Any idea for documents to b submitted during interview specially financial ?
Hi, i am also the selected person of the dv 2015 from nepal butvmy case no. Is in the middle range ie 67××. There are no need to any financial document but you need to welcome letter from your relative or friend from usa. Can you pls. Let me know from which place you are n let me know regarding medical check up.

I m also from nepal with exact date nd time for interview. Did u do ur medical? Any idea for documents to b submitted during interview specially financial ?
FOr financial you do not need affidavit of support.
Documents required during interview:
Birth certficate to prove you born in Nepal
Police clearance report
if u are married marraige certificate
High school pass certificate
health report.
Welcome letter or the US address of US residing friends or family.

yup i scheduled my medical on sept 1 dasai tihar xa pareko so.police report ni banaye.sponser garne manxe americama baseko green card wala vo vane bank balance haru pardaina but if u dnt have a sponser u must show ur bank balance avove 10000$

yup i scheduled my medical on sept 1 dasai tihar xa pareko so.police report ni banaye.sponser garne manxe americama baseko green card wala vo vane bank balance haru pardaina but if u dnt have a sponser u must show ur bank balance avove 10000$
For Nepal you don't need any sponsor bgc holder or american citizen for DV. Affidavit of support is not needed to Nepalese.
DV is taken as a special case.
Get the Welcome letter from a gc holder or US citizen.
Other financial documents I have no idea, you can consult with other genius.

For Nepal you don't need any sponsor bgc holder or american citizen for DV. Affidavit of support is not needed to Nepalese.
DV is taken as a special case.
Get the Welcome letter from a gc holder or US citizen.
Other financial documents I have no idea, you can consult with other genius.

Do the welcome letter MUST be from GC holder or citizen ? Any one residing leagally (H1 visa) and earning 60,000 USD per year and have a house can send a welcome letter

Hi, i am also the selected person of the dv 2015 from nepal butvmy case no. Is in the middle range ie 67××. There are no need to any financial document but you need to welcome letter from your relative or friend from usa. Can you pls. Let me know from which place you are n let me know regarding medical check up.
US embassy nepal webiste has only one medicla check up site, next to IOM baluwatar

Please share medical checkup experience.

now the visa bulletin for october is released and my case no is within the cutoff ie between 400-500 from asia region(nepal).now likely when shall i get the second notification letter .plz help
Hi im also a dv selectee from nepal... and my case number is 991... did you pay your 330 dollars yet... and how r u planning to move forward..i was confused with steps..

Do the welcome letter MUST be from GC holder or citizen ? Any one residing leagally (H1 visa) and earning 60,000 USD per year and have a house can send a welcome letter

I think you mean the I134, not welcome letter. Yes an h1 holder can complete that and 6k should be enough.

Hi im also a dv selectee from nepal... and my case number is 991... did you pay your 330 dollars yet... and how r u planning to move forward..i was confused with steps..
hey dbnt wory dv process i found very easy.no we must pay 330$ at the time of the interview not now.and listen go witgmh the medicals police report nepali ma vako documents sab translate gara wdlcome leter pathaidinu vana usa ma vakole be prepared and wait for the interview.c its so easy.

I think you mean the I134, not welcome letter. Yes an h1 holder can complete that and 6k should be enough.
please correct me if i m wrong. I saw the below written in travel.state website. Is I134 compulsury or my personal assets will suffice to prove that I will not become a public charge. Alternately, I do plan to get a letter from my friend (couple having income of 110K combined and both in H1 status), fill up i134 if necessary.

" If you are selected to apply for a DV, you will be required to provide evidence that you will not
become a public charge in the United States before being issued a visa. This evidence may be in the form of a
combination of your personal assets, an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) submitted by a relative or friend
residing in the United States, an offer of employment from an employer in the United States, or other
evidence.
"

please correct me if i m wrong. I saw the below written in travel.state website. Is I134 compulsury or my personal assets will suffice to prove that I will not become a public charge. Alternately, I do plan to get a letter from my friend (couple having income of 110K combined and both in H1 status), fill up i134 if necessary.

" If you are selected to apply for a DV, you will be required to provide evidence that you will not
become a public charge in the United States before being issued a visa. This evidence may be in the form of a
combination of your personal assets, an Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) submitted by a relative or friend
residing in the United States, an offer of employment from an employer in the United States, or other
evidence.
"

Cross check from your country's US embassy website, although I don't think an I-134 is a must if you have enough financial evidence of your own. Having said that, it's not a bad idea to have the I-134 filled out by your friends as a back up option.

Hello everyone,

My case number is 2015As000029xx. I have completed my DS260 on 22nd of May where I did not provide DOB of my Dad , Mom and just selected unknown. Does it affect anything on my visa process? Or can I just add those information now as form is still unlocked. If I do that, does it affect my interview date ?

Thanx in advance

Hello everyone,

My case number is 2015As000029xx. I have completed my DS260 on 22nd of May where I did not provide DOB of my Dad , Mom and just selected unknown. Does it affect anything on my visa process? Or can I just add those information now as form is still unlocked. If I do that, does it affect my interview date ?

Thanx in advance

I'm surprised your form is unlocked - normally people that have submitted their form have to request for it to be unlocked for changes.

The parents DOB should not matter.

Thank you @Britsimon for quick response. Sorry @Britsimon the form is locked now as I have just checked after your response. It was unlocked until 31st of August. :)

That makes sense. I'm not sure I would personally unlock for that info - but you can if you now have their DOB. I haven't seen the whole DS260 - so I'm quite surprised they ask your parents DOB.