• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview in Abu Dhabi

MM2015

Hi

I want to check \ask people how been interviewed before in. Abu Dhabi embassy if they been asked for the AOS 134 form or not

Hi...I am a Filipina and my fiancee is planning to apply my K1 Visa. Kindly advise if it is easy to do it in Qatar than in Philippines?

Hi, this is a DV forum, I suggest you look through the relevant forums to find one that can answer you?

Hi

I want to check \ask people how been interviewed before in. Abu Dhabi embassy if they been asked for the AOS 134 form or not
They will ask for I-134 unless you have a lot of money in the bank, I was there recently and took with me the I-134 since in past they put a lot of AP due to unavailability of it.

Hence do not take a chance and arrange Affidavit of support if you have some one willing to fill up for you.

They will ask for I-134 unless you have a lot of money in the bank, I was there recently and took with me the I-134 since in past they put a lot of AP due to unavailability of it.

Hence do not take a chance and arrange Affidavit of support if you have some one willing to fill up for you.
Did you get only the form or also have a couple of years tax attached to the form , i am worry that i will ask too much if i told the person to send me last couple of years tax , and do we also need the passport copy of that person

Did you get only the form or also have a couple of years tax attached to the form , i am worry that i will ask too much if i told the person to send me last couple of years tax , and do we also need the passport copy of that person
You need recent tax papers (one year is enough) as Well as copy of GC and passport....

Tax papers? In the UAE?

Read posted response(s) within context.

The referenced tax paper has to do with form I-134. If someone is filing out that form for you, you will need the person's tax papers. The form can only be provided by someone legally based in the US.

You're right, sorry about that. I was going through my work email at the same and didn't read that part.

But I've heard about some people in Abu Dhabi who didn't have an affidavit and they didn't even ask... I'm hoping they won't ask in my case.
"A lot of money" is relative...

guys, please i need your support...

i have been trying to find a name or address of a legal translator in Abu dhabi, the one who is recognized/approved by the US embassy there....any help ?

i have been trying to find a name or address of a legal translator in Abu dhabi, the one who is recognized/approved by the US embassy there....any help ?
I used a company in Dubai and was accepted , i tried to find out earlier but there is no where mention about approved list

Hi Megoman,
In the 2 years that I've lived in the UAE, I've always used these guys for legal translations: http://www.dynamic4translation.com/
They have a branch in Abu Dhabi, so worth checking it out.

Most of my documents from Portugal were already in English except for one that I had translated by those guys and was accepted at the Embassy.

Since I'm here, I might as well share my interview experience at this embassy two weeks ago.

My husband and I arrived at the embassy around 8:00 and made it through the security checks at 8:30 which was our appointment time.
It was a long wait before they called us to the first window at 10:45 where we handed our documents. After that we headed to the cashier, paid, got our fingerprints scanned and waited for another 40 minutes.

When they finally called us for the interview, it was super quick, over in less than 2 minutes. The questions were the following:
- How long have you been living in Dubai?
- Have you lived anywhere else besides Portugal and the UAE?
- Just out of curiosity, why did you apply?
"That's it, welcome to the US and good luck"

We didn't have any sponsor but I guess the bank statements were enough as they didn't ask any questions. Everyone was polite and nice to us. I went back 3 days later to pick up our passports with the visa stamp.

Hi Megoman,
In the 2 years that I've lived in the UAE, I've always used these guys for legal translations: http://www.dynamic4translation.com/
They have a branch in Abu Dhabi, so worth checking it out.

Most of my documents from Portugal were already in English except for one that I had translated by those guys and was accepted at the Embassy.

Thanks for the information .... it's very confusing to find out about translators!