• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

@Simon u jst break my heart jst nw and make me worried more here!! U mean we that on Ap nw are not guarantee before the end of the FY ,or the amount visas left nw are not enough u mean for cases too that on Ap??

His post is for Nairobi. I think it is busier than some other African embassies so maybe stricter. On another thread is a Cameroonian able to reschedule his missed interview to September, which from that notice would be impossible to do in Nairobi. So tyt don't give up hope yet.

okay...its will soon come to past...i am having that great feeling ryt nw all this past week by God grace!!

Applicants who already attended their interview but whose file was incomplete are no longer guaranteed to receive a diversity visa. These applicants will be contacted before September 30 for a final decision.

:(:(:(:(
NOTE:I totally agree with you,Yesterday one applicant CN 2014af 0023xxx and who has been in AP was contacted and and when he visited the Embassy the consular explained to him why they REFUSED his case and indeed the applicant had no objection as per what he told me.To me, once on AP and your case holds some water,there is NO REASON for REJECTION unless the AP gets overtaken by the Fiscal year.

Last edited:
NOTE:I totally agree with you,Yesterday one applicant CN 2014af 0023xxx and who has been in AP was contacted and and when he visited the Embassy the consular explained to him why they REFUSED his case and indeed the applicant had no objection as per what he told me.To me, once on AP and your case holds some water,there is REASON for REJECTION unless the AP gets overtaken by the Fiscal year.

Laat Friday right?? this happened to so many people.

where does it happened @ prince john? I thaught they dont refused Ap cases like that, so what is happening ?? Am worried too and stressed...coz this journey is a nightmare to me ryt nw!! Why they reject Ap cases on friday @Prince John?

where does it happened @ prince john? I thaught they dont refused Ap cases like that, so what is happening ?? Am worried too and stressed...coz this journey is a nightmare to me ryt nw!! Why they reject Ap cases on friday @Prince John?

Hello Tyt, this only happened in
U.S Embassy Nairobi not all over the world. The Embassy called some people who were on AP and most of them were denied the visas plus also some of those Non immigrant cases. My friend was told that KNEC didn't send her copy to the Embassy using the proper channel and that, that was her fault since she didn't explain herself properly to Knec. But She told me that was Black Friday since all of them received denials. And they didn't even get inside to the Embassy, they got those answers on that 2nd gate near that karoom where you leave your phone.

so those rejected was thr any document left behind 4 them before they send them on Ap and the result end like this? Did the embassy retained thr passport after thr interviewed and denied them like this prince john?? Sorry 4 my lot of questioned !!so hw u enjoying the atmosphere in the state bro?

Hello Tyt, this only happened in
U.S Embassy Nairobi not all over the world. The Embassy called some people who were on AP and most of them were denied the visas plus also some of those Non immigrant cases. My friend was told that KNEC didn't send her copy to the Embassy using the proper channel and that, that was her fault since she didn't explain herself properly to Knec. But She told me that was Black Friday since all of them received denials. And they didn't even get inside to the Embassy, they got those answers on that 2nd gate near that karoom where you leave your phone.
What in the world? That is so ridiculous and heartbreaking, I know what it means to be on APRIL.So sorry for the victims.

Laat Friday right?? this happened to so many people.
Yes last Friday.My educated guess suggest that,they want to fill those holes created by those denied to accommodate those who are ready but not issued and those who could not secure Interview dates.

And another Visa( which has been on ready state since june) issued this morning at 8am nairobi

Last edited:
so rogers ur case status change from ready to issue u mean , and how many month thats take rogers??

yh dennizboy let wait by next everything will be okay....let jst hve faith and pray leave the rest to God..