• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes bro he gaves us the both passport and i'am from morocco there's nothing missing if somthing was missing he must market it in the white paper all that he market in the white paper just admin review,no SusieQQQ he didn't tell me what was the reason,
i'm scared of this Mr Vladek15425 :
Obviously its not normal ! can you explaine what do you mean by that please.
Did you have an affidavit of support? If yes than I really can't figure out the reason why you been put on AP!
I hope it will be cleared soon.

can i ask you some questions Bro vladek15425:
in 2005 i was refused for a visa student under section 214 for nonimmigrant,can that refusing be probleme for this administrative processing or there is no relationship tetween them

what are the final results for the dv administrative processing in the general

they must answer me in all casses,or they can ingore my statut like this with no reason

do you know someone still AP after 30 septembre or they must answer all DV AP before the deadline

in 2005 i was refused for a visa student under section 214 for nonimmigrant,can that refusing be probleme for this administrative processing or there is no relationship tetween them

they must answer me in all casses,or they can ingore my statut like this with no reason

do you know someone still AP after 30 septembre or they must answer all DV AP before the deadline
Unfortunately not all the APs will be cleared, I must be honest.
About the previous denial on student visa, I can not really tell you if it was the reason, May be !!

And yes there were few people that waited until the 29th of september to be cleared, the fameous one was Gabam on this same forum. Good luck bro

I don't think it was the student visa. The usual reason for denial for those would be thinking immigrant intent, which obviously isn't a problem here. Did they tell you why your student visa was refused, what is section 214?

Hard to tell when AP will be resolved. It may or may not be before 30 September. It is difficult to give an informed opinion without knowing what the reason for the AP is :(

thnx bro
so what do you think can i start sending them emails or make a calls to usa embassy here in my country

even if the uncle of my wife said to me that i shouldn't write or call them until they will call me when the prosses will end ( uncle of my wife live's in united state since 1997) and when i said to him about what happened during my interview he said if you start calling them may be your proccess can take more time...... to be cleared.

really I'm confused of this situation

SusieQQQ
me too i didn't know the reason of that AP but he asked me when did you study english that's all.

I have some comments
I've passed the interview in English so it was too difficult to understand his questions especially that he was talking quickly and sametimes i answered the different answers of what he said can that was the reason for this AP

SusieQQQ
me too i didn't know the reason of that AP but he asked me when did you study english that's all.

I have some comments
I've passed the interview in English so it was too difficult to understand his questions especially that he was talking quickly and sametimes i answered the different answers of what he said can that was the reason for this AP

The generic reason for the AP is sometimes on the letter you got at the end of the interview (like if you are on AP because they need additional documents). However, it could be just "normal" checks they need to make...

dont escorot everything will be fine before the end of the Fy ,i'm too on the same Ap nw 3 to 4 month nw waiting ,and the retained my passport and everything thr ,jst patient and pray and wait everything will be fine...okay?

I don't think your current AP status has anything to do with your previous student visa denial. If the reason you were given for the student visa denial is INA 214, it simply means they feel you had an immigrant intent at that time and that you did not demonstrate a sufficient strong ties to your home country.

The AP status probably has to do with background check; your name or fingerprint check may have triggered an alert, and if that is the case, then they need to do some additional checking to be certain you will not be a threat to the US if given a visa.

Britsimon
hi bro he didn't mention anything in my 221g white paper even if that paper was full of other name's of documents,but he mentioned only up of the name of administrative processing that's to say that all my documents are ok

Britsimon
hi bro he didn't mention anything in my 221g white paper even if that paper was full of other name's of documents,but he mentioned only up of the name of administrative processing that's to say that all my documents are ok

OK - then all you can do is wait and think positive. Some AP cases resolve quite quickly - but there is not much you can do to speed it up.

u welcome...just pray and patient its can come to past soon...mine is going 4 month nw!!

Status
Not open for further replies.