• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

That has happened in the past, but the last thing 2014 or 2015 needed are more selectees, so it didn't happen in 2014 and will not in 2015 . It did happen as recently as 2013 though.

Hi Simon!

Do you know what was the total number of DV-2013 selectees, after the second draw I mean?
I remember they originally picked like 105k, right?

Thanks. I would mainly see that in the general instructions where you go to check your status but like Britsimon pointed out this might not have happened in the last years.
Ok thanks,
I also think there won't be any additional selection, but there will be surely an additional khaos again in DV15.

Any personal guesses on what the next visa bulletin is going to look for November ? How many applications can KVCC process per month ? European numbers started with 8500 for October and it seems to be a high number. Does it mean that October is going to be one of the busiest months ? If they kept processing at this rate, they would have all done processing 40 thousand applications in 5 months or so. Not much of an analytical thinker but who knows ?

I lived in Taiwan for 2 years and have managed to get my police certificate for that time, and it has both English and Mandarin, but just wanted to check whether I still need this checked by a translator to confirm the English on the certificate?

I lived in Taiwan for 2 years and have managed to get my police certificate for that time, and it has both English and Mandarin, but just wanted to check whether I still need this checked by a translator to confirm the English on the certificate?
I dont think so.

has anyone received their DV2015 2NL interview notification recently? August 18---present? It has been 2 weeks since the visa bulletin was released and I haven't heard from the KCC about my case (CN SA1**).

has anyone received their DV2015 2NL interview notification recently? August 18---present? It has been 2 weeks since the visa bulletin was released and I haven't heard from the KCC about my case (CN SA1**).

When did you submit your DS260?

i have been selected for Dv2015 and my cn : 2015AS00015000 . Do i have a chance to interview > thank you all ..

i have been selected for Dv2015 and my cn : 2015AS00015000 . Do i have a chance to interview > thank you all ..

Yes you have a chance (assuming you are not from Nepal or Iran). It is difficult to be exact, but you certainly should not give up hope at this point with that number.

A couple can present joint/shared assets or funds.
Simon can a couple also present separate assets? My husband and I are just providing our separate bank accounts showing sufficient funds in each, as well as our respective work contracts and couple of months worth of pays stubs?

Simon can a couple also present separate assets? My husband and I are just providing our separate bank accounts showing sufficient funds in each, as well as our respective work contracts and couple of months worth of pays stubs?

As you are doing AoS and are already supporting yourselves, this is far easier to prove unless your income are very low. So short answer - I am sure you will be fine.