• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

We are here patiently waiting for our 2NL not to tell doctors how they should conduct their tests. Lool
anyway those comments are meant to release some stress, focusing too much on DV can make your brains hot. Most important thing is to prepare and wait for your turn as we read updates from those already in the process. lets make ourselves happy. As for the doctors, well they can do whatever they like or touch every part. i just have to tame my bogombaga not to react when touched. because sometimes it can get very annoyed.... Clearing Throat.

anyway those comments are meant to release some stress, focusing too much on DV can make your brains hot. Most important thing is to prepare and wait for your turn as we read updates from those already in the process. lets make ourselves happy. As for the doctors, well they can do whatever they like or touch every part. i just have to tame my bogombaga not to react when touched. because sometimes it can get very annoyed.... Clearing Throat.
I know @F-Lan but the way they were dragging issues yesterday wasn't fair because they made some comments which i think it wasn't appropraite. But all the same were can release stress but not with those things.

And speaking of Ebola I read somewhere (not sure how credible) that the American Embassy in Monrovia has put every visa application on hold till further notice due to the ebola outbreak except those who have already done their medicals b4 the directives were issued. Ebola is causing scare everywhere !!
yea i also heard but not sure about the source.

Eeee!!! EE!!!! what?

Am from Kenya and missed the October One, yesterday(21-08-2014 my ds 260 was unlocked and but I resubmitted immediately 2015af000004xx.

Anyway I just posted a question on the DV2014 thread, that place is dead silence. Wanted to be very sure abt the WAEC results verification. Even though @Nana sarfo suggested early on that I go to WAEC for them to send the confirmation to the Embassy. However none of the winners in the 2014 thread have given any hint of that. I just want to be extra sure as to what best to do ie whether to go confirm with WAEC, take along a scratch card or just take along the WAEC cert and that will be cool.

Anyway I just posted a question on the DV2014 thread, that place is dead silence. Wanted to be very sure abt the WAEC results verification. Even though @Nana sarfo suggested early on that I go to WAEC for them to send the confirmation to the Embassy. However none of the winners in the 2014 thread have given any hint of that. I just want to be extra sure as to what best to do ie whether to go confirm with WAEC, take along a scratch card or just take along the WAEC cert and that will be cool.
Yea i saw you post and been combing the web and other threads but found nothing except some non-Ghanaian threads. eg. this
http://forums.immigration.com/threa...tees-report-here.308974/page-179#post-2252676

i'm a little worried too because my sssce was laminated from source(WAEC). it will be painful to be put on AP due to results verification.

Wow these are really unusual and thoroughly grilled interviews for DV lotteries.. but I'm not surprised cos u know the Nigerian System is very tough because of the level of DV related fraud there. But all in all we should really prepare well

True...

Thats what i know about those who apply for visas at us embassy. And we are all aware that weac will be the right source that the us embassy will contact if they want to findout anything concerning our certificate. So why cant you let them do the confirmation to avoid aby doubt?