• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

yes susieqqq is right i submitted it on may 30 but i havenot received second letter yet

Me neither, I submitted on June 15th. Do you think that I was late?

--
Case No.: 2015SA3XX
DS-260 Sent: June 15th, 2014
2-nd NL:
Medicals:
Interview Date:
Interview Status:
POE:
SSN Arrived:
GC Arrived:

yes susieqqq is right i submitted it on may 30 but i havenot received second letter yet
You should still receive it for october, if not than surely in november.
Me neither, I submitted on June 15th. Do you think that I was late?

--
Case No.: 2015SA3XX
DS-260 Sent: June 15th, 2014
2-nd NL:
Medicals:
Interview Date:
Interview Status:
POE:
SSN Arrived:
GC Arrived:
Same as above.

Hello everyone
My case number is : 2015AS000029XX & I have submitted my D260 on 22nd of May, Any idea when I will receive 2nl?

Thanks in advance

But one my friend told me that either feb or march.is not that much earlier ?

I'm going by the numbers AS region hit last year. May was 6500 and June 7425. So your friend must be thinking things will move a lot faster than last year - or he is just plucking the date from the air. I think AS could move slightly faster than last year, which is why I suggest May but last year you would have waited until June....

Hi Britsimon , can you guess my interwiev too ?? 2015 EU000000XX unfortunately submitted the forms on 6 July . Can I get a date on October?

Last edited:
This is the 2nd forum that ı wanna learn when can I get my interview , and I think so as my case number is so small nobody beleives me that I am a real winner . 2nd forum no answer:(

Hi Britsimon , can you guess my interwiev too ?? 2015 EU000000XX unfortunately submitted the forms on 6 July . Can I get a date on October?

At the beginning of the year te have a lot of forms to process so your forms may have been too late for October interviews. If not October, it will be November.

This is the 2nd forum that ı wanna learn when can I get my interview , and I think so as my case number is so small nobody beleives me that I am a real winner . 2nd forum no answer:(

You sometimes have to exercise a little patience.

Reactions: esa

I would say 90%+ chance the forms were submitted too late for an October interview.

Reactions: esa
Thanks a lot Britsimon. I was sure that people do not beleive me .Gonna learn to be patience.. November .?? oh my Goddddd!!
:) Thanks again

yepp I learned November seems so strong unfortunatelly . Now I'm trying to learn to be a patience lady:)
Thanks a lot SusieQQQ
Good luck Esa. I too submitted my forms late. So, if you happen to be lucky enough to get your interview for October, please do share with us on the forum :)