How Much gap should be in second visit and POE CBP are most Lenient

steve112

Guys,

I am new in this forum and have some some serious queries from experts Please help.

I am a Indian Citizen holding 10 year US B1/B2 Visa since mid 2012. I visited O'hare Airport chicago last year August to January end. At POE Border Officer Asked me Few Questions below:-

Q1 :- How Long you want to stay in US?
A1:- I said 3 weeks.

Q2;- what is the purpose of your trip?
A2:- I said I am a Tourist.

Q:- Have you got Relative or Friends in Michigan, Chicago,Detroit or Anywhere in US?
A;- I said No. He granted 6 months entry on my PP.

Now I am concerned with that He granted 6 months entry. and asked me at border For How long stay my answer was 3 weeks but Later I decided to stay Longer and spend 5 months and 20 days in States.

Now My question is at POE Does the CBP officer notes our comments for that how long stay was requested from my side and entry was 6 months.I am asking I want to go back in next 4 months please suggest me when is the perfect time to Re-enter States Again and Which is the Airport where CBP officers are quite Lenient.

One more thing During my last visit I had a fight with some one He was also INDIAN US Citizen. But never been to police case. He has my pictures, Name along with last name, and He told me He will Report to U.S Authorities about me for the Voilent of Visa and will try to cancel or Revoke my Visa. Please help me with this question IS IT POSSIBLE? to report for Anyone.

Thank you

Seniors please Advice

EXPERTS PLEASE REPLY

Last edited:
You were given entry for 6 months. Enjoy your stay.

Yes Triple citizen,

Yes I was granted 6 months stay but now my concern is when should i attempt to travel next time. How much gap should be there on my second visit to US.

Because Last time I told IO that i want to spent just 21 days in USA. but i stayed longer and i have no Relative in usa. I went there in august and came back end of january 2014.

Now when should i attempt to visit second time i want to visit there in November 2014. Is that safe to travel in November or minimum 1 year gap.

Please reply If IO notes my comments last time in their system so can i be in trouble Last time i just declared i want to stay 3 weeks but i stayed in sates 5.5 months.

One more thing During my last visit I had a fight with some one He was also INDIAN US Citizen. But never been to police case. He has my pictures, Name along with last name, and He told me He will Report to U.S Authorities about me for the Voilent of Visa and will try to cancel or Revoke my Visa. Please help me with this question IS IT POSSIBLE? to report for Anyone.

Please reply on my above queries
thanks Dear