• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

@guykofi, yes because my certificate will be ready by december and to avoid any doubt i exclude it but will still go for the attestation,attesting that i was schooled there. Guys is it the 1st notification letter confirming my selection?

@guykofi, yes because my certificate will be ready by december and to avoid any doubt i exclude it but will still go for the attestation,attesting that i was schooled there. Guys is it the 1st notification letter confirming my selection?

So you should have included it in the DS-260 and support it with the attestation and/or transcripts. @Britsimon can you please shed some light on the best practice here.

thanks guys.I also have my do1cuments sorted out but left with ssce and university certificate that I will collect on monday. will like to know if you also need a working experience letter in addition to your SSCE certificate.

thanks guys.I also have my do1cuments sorted out but left with ssce and university certificate that I will collect on monday. will like to know if you also need a working experience letter in addition to your SSCE certificate.

@dian3 If you qualify with education just don't stress yourself with work experience, It's complicated and you'll only end up in a whole lot of mess. If you have SSCE with 5 passes (English and Maths is a must) you're good to go. A Uni cert is an added advantage. I stand for corrections though

The dv lottery has really thought some of us how to relax and wait patiently for something that we desire. And the case numbers will determine your patience level since some case numbers will have to wait several months to be current.