• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Where did you get this nonsense about Russia. What is democracy? haha. If you are in the United States do not pay at the time you kicked out and no one will help. Do you live in fairy tales. USA is a country of criminals and fools. You have not lived in Russia and do not know this country.

Since when does democracy mean handouts? You're a bit confused my friend. No matter, you clearly do not want to move to the US so why continue complaining that you did not get a visa?

Btw....I know Russia much better than you seem to realise....

Since when does democracy mean handouts? You're a bit confused my friend. No matter, you clearly do not want to move to the US so why continue complaining that you did not get a visa?

Btw....I know Russia much better than you seem to realise....
I do not give a visa anyway. Watch the movie. You do not win your case the government ever.
In the USA, I can not plant a tree in their territory. In Russia, I can plant a tree almost anywhere in it for me even say thank you.

When in Russia come to live the Americans they admired her. They say, in the United States there is no such freedom, as in Russia.

When in Russia come to live the Americans they admired her. They say, in the United States there is no such freedom, as in Russia.

Like I said, dude, you must be very happy you didn't get a visa. The only puzzle is why you entered. And why you keep coming here to spew your sour grapes.

Also very strangely for a democracy the first suggestion that comes up on google when you type in "Russian journalists" is "killed".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

But I guess seeing as the country is so democratic it must just be coincidence, because obviously the press must be free and be allowed to be as critical of the government as they want.

Now maybe you can try convince some crimean that Russia is a great democracy but you're just an irritating fly to anyone with a basic understanding of the world. I withdraw my sympathy for you and thanks to your drivel you are about to become the first person I have ever blocked from seeing on an Internet forum...(assuming I can do it here...about to find out :D)

Last edited:
Europe will be issued visas 16600-17500. Does not already exist changes in quotas.
I do not see other than the State Department posts petitions calling explain the increase in the number of winners. You swallow it? We need to create and reinforce a collective letter petition. It is necessary to punish the perpetrators. In 2015, they did not slow down. let's stop this mess in 2016,2017,2018.

So Sloner, you spent the whole year telling us that EU was going to get over 20k visas, and although you completely messed up the logic And you came up with that number by mistake, that is the ONE THING you got anywhere close to being right about. Now you do a turnabout and change to saying 17.5 max??? Do you just enjoy being wrong??

Last edited:
Ok peeps,
Warsaw embassy has some weird cases !
Thanks to franky, for the info btw.
There is case no 39999 for august 5th !?
And quite few late comers....

:D Friend, I let off steam.
I just offered to write a letter of explanation to the State Department. In response began stupid comments. I want to understand why the State Department lied and did no good.:(

I know :(
Its a total khaos for everyone buddy, that's why everybody is nerveous and upset :(
Because most of us has lost out, or has friends that didn't go through the cut-off so yeah I understand ...

I know :(
Its a total khaos for everyone buddy, that's why everybody is nerveous and upset :(
Because most of us has lost out, or has friends that didn't go through the cut-off so yeah I understand ...
Leave a sad smile.:) better prepare for the interview.;)
Maybe once a walk in Las Vegas. In the restaurant I will order for you a glass of vodka.:D