RFE with no documents listed?!

UMEHTA

Hi all?

Am new to this forum.

My husband is a US citizen and he applied for my GC. I-130 has been approved and so we went ahead and file for I-485, I-765 and I-131.
I also got my biometrics done.
Just day before I was to go for my biometrics, I got the yellow dreaded RFE notice for I-485.
However, the notice doesn't mention any documents to provide not does it state what evidence is requested.
Basically, it is a blank RFE, which only says to submit all information within 87 days and the address. But, the confusing part is there is no indication on what they need.
I called USCIS and the support person told me it is my case so I need to figure out what is missing and what can I provide to justify! We submitted all docs as mentioned in the instructions for I-485. Has anyone has had a similar experience?

Hi all,
In case anyone is still interested in this thread and if have faced a similar situation, I would like to update for the benefit of all.

So, when we got the above mentioned blank RFE, I called the Customer Service many times and they raised service requests to get further information. Still when no response was received, I went to an attorney and she sent them a letter along with copy of RFE asking what is the evidence requested. Even then, there was no response. So I again called the Customer Service center and again they raised expedited service request.
One day suddenly, when we checked the status online, it now says interview scheduled. I also got the official letter stating date of interview and time. So, RFE has been resolved even though we never could know why it was raised in the first place! I can only say, it does happen that you may get a blank RFE but it is important to reply to that as well.