• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Thanks - that worked.

As you posted earlier, It is projecting that the quota will be filled, not that is IS filled. There was a similar link posted yesterday for another embassy. Seems like the penny has finally dropped at USCIS that they have more than enough selectees to fill the quota. If they had simply signed up for membership here we could have told them that a year ago (well, assuming they didn't get confused by Slonerism).

Thanks - that worked.

As you posted earlier, It is projecting that the quota will be filled, not that is IS filled. There was a similar link posted yesterday for another embassy. Seems like the penny has finally dropped at USCIS that they have more than enough selectees to fill the quota. If they had simply signed up for membership here we could have told them that a year ago (well, assuming they didn't get confused by Slonerism).

Correct. That's what they're trying to say. Sloppy choice of words on their end.

"Lost in Translation" probably. I'm sure you'll be fine. I expect them to be clearing APs until at least mid-September.

"Lost in Translation" probably. I'm sure you'll be fine. I expect them to be clearing APs until at least mid-September.

Yeah agreed.

I knew I was takikng a risk, and I knew it would be up to me to make the aos work. I also know how things work so my head knows I'll be ok. Doesn't stop me squirming though....

Yeah agreed.

I knew I was takikng a risk, and I knew it would be up to me to make the aos work. I also know how things work so my head knows I'll be ok. Doesn't stop me squirming though....

It's not the first time you have Ginnie In The Bottle situation going on :D

"Ooohhh, my body's sayin' let's go
Ooohhh, but my heart is sayin' no"

I'm sure that they have taken into account pending AOS cases when they crunched the numbers so I think you'll be allright Bud.

I'm taking this as a good sign. It confirms that 2nd NL equals visas allocated to the CN!

KCC have been issuing visas pretty much at the same pace over last 4-5 months both for AF and EU. When they announced August bulletin with EU staying at 40150 and AF and AS small increases it was in my opinion a clear signal that EU quota for this year is enough to cover CNs up to 40150 at the expense of AF probably.

Seems a sensible conclusion.

I feel like this sometimes....

onelastselfie.jpg

It's not the first time you have Ginnie In The Bottle situation going on :D

"Ooohhh, my body's sayin' let's go
Ooohhh, but my heart is sayin' no"

I'm sure that they have taken into account pending AOS cases when they crunched the numbers so I think you'll be allright Bud.

I'm taking this as a good sign. It confirms that 2nd NL equals visas allocated to the CN!
Agreed, they definitely consider the AOS in their calculation at KFC.
And if there is any little miscalculation the extra 1k will cover up aswell as the late new borns and so on...
Like I said previously the ones that will take a THE knock are the APS from now on...
If simon can monitor the APs in august, I bet on a small clearing APs progress.