• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

Hi Pose,

I am ok...I have my medicals next week 4/5th August. How are you doing?
am okay as well @Jonge yes. am also trying to schedule mine for that week but am just drafting the email now, let me clarify apartt from 2NL is it a passport pic we attach or a our actual passport bio data page?how and when did you book yours by the way?by email or going there physically?

@ jorj(George)it is well with your interview tomorrow buddy.God has already gone ahead of you,you will be granted the visa and it can never be otherwise.
yeah all the best statemate.prince john when is yours?and by the way, all the best in your upcoming interview as well, when is it again?

Hi Pose,

I am ok...I have my medicals next week 4/5th August. How are you doing?

Hey Jonge!
Nice to know the progress of your stuff.... I wish you well in everything buddy! And good luck to Mr Nganda, too. We guys are fine; we got our first car so we can now move around on our own although we have had to use the GPS on many occasions! We got our SSN numbers about 3 days upon arrival (and I know this is just amazing) but the actual cards came about a week after. Our GCs are not here yet but am trying to exercise patience. Still chilling with our hosts, who do not look like they want to release us very soon, lol! But generally having a good time in Kansas City, Missouri; although we cross so often to Kansas because of friends and church. Good luck to all you guys whose interviews and medicals are coming up soon. May the Lord uphold you and may His favor be upon you!

am okay as well @Jonge yes. am also trying to schedule mine for that week but am just drafting the email now, let me clarify apartt from 2NL is it a passport pic we attach or a our actual passport bio data page?how and when did you book yours by the way?by email or going there physically?
I made mine by email...I attached the 2NL, digital picture and passport biodata for each member of the family...also state the dates you would like and they will get back to you. My interview is on 8 September

I don't want to be funny, but being able to scan a page looking for particular words is probably a skill you need to make a living in the US.