Deportation for US Citizens (Dual)

Permorl

Hello,

My question is about deportation for US citizens who have got their US citizenship through immigration and have dual citizenship status...Is there a way that we can take out their US citizenship and deport from the country if they have involved in serious crimes such as hacking into someone's computer, breaking into someone's apartment and putting hidden cameras etc...by the way their names are Umit Ciltas and Candas Guler Yorkos. Is it possible to file a case to the court to take out their US citizenship and deport these people from the the country?

Best Regards...

It is impossible to involuntary (i.e. unless they personally intend to lose U.S. citizenship) take away the U.S. citizenship of someone who was born or naturalized in the U.S., unless they lied during naturalization in which case their naturalization was invalid and thus they never had U.S. citizenship. The Supreme Court decided in Afroyim v. Rusk that the citizenship of people born or naturalized in the U.S. is protected by the 14th amendment.

Furthermore, the U.S. cannot deport U.S. citizens.

I see, but how about if they are threat for National Security? aren't we suppose to get rid of these people?

I see, but how about if they are threat for National Security? aren't we suppose to get rid of these people?
I'm not sure what you mean by "a threat for national security".

Usually, if someone is a threat for national security, it means they know something sensitive, in which case you would want to keep them in the U.S. (or bring them to the U.S.), put them under surveillance, and not let them leave.

If someone is a problem because they are committing crimes, then the U.S. would want to prosecute them here.

well, what I am trying to say is if these people haven't already, they have capacity to hack into NSA, NASA or any 500 fortune companies network...so it's better to get rid of these people...but you're right if they have already committed these crimes as well, we should prosecute them here...that's why I will contact with NSA since they'd know how to handle these people...Thank you for the info...

If you genuinely believe that you have info pertaining to imminent threat to the US, you should contact NSA, FBI, and other security agencies ASAP instead of seeking opinion on a forum. You could potentially save a ton of lives, and who knows, maybe rewarded for your information, too.