• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Hi Britsmon, I am trying to access your latest CEAC data spreadsheet of numbers. I am CN 2014 OC 14** missing out by just a few numbers. I am keen to see how many visas they are up to for OC. Im having trouble viewing spreadsheet as your link wasn't working. Thanks so much :)

Hi Britsmon, I am trying to access your latest CEAC data spreadsheet of numbers. I am CN 2014 OC 14** missing out by just a few numbers. I am keen to see how many visas they are up to for OC. Im having trouble viewing spreadsheet as your link wasn't working. Thanks so much :)

Not sure why the link didn't work for you, it does for me.

However, I just ran the extract for OC (because I was testing a change anyway and OC is small). As of 5 minutes ago, OC has issued 526 visas. I'm sure there will be some updates over the next week (end of the month) so I'll be running all the extracts this weekend.

By the way, the CEAC data does not include aos cases, so the actual OC visas issued right now is probably over 600. We can also see there are 113 family members above 1300 (July and August interviews) currently at READY status. I would imagine about 80 - 90 of those will go to issued. There are also 45 cases in AP of which at least 30 will go issued. That will take us to over 700 - pretty close to the 731 reported as issued last year. So - if the OC quota hasn't increased, they already have enough selectees to tick the "job done" box on OC. :(

How do you see the projection for SA?... any chance to be called? when is the top date to be called?

Thanx in advance

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS MESSAGE FROM US DEPARTMENT OF STATE
As of July 27, the Department of State has made continued progress on restoring our system to full functionality. As we restore our ability to print visas, we are prioritizing immigrant cases, including adoptions visas. System engineers are performing maintenance to address the problems we encountered. As system performance improves, we will continue to process visas at U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide. We are committed to resolving the problem as soon as possible. Additional updates will be posted to travel.state.gov as more information becomes available.

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS MESSAGE FROM US DEPARTMENT OF STATE
As of July 27, the Department of State has made continued progress on restoring our system to full functionality. As we restore our ability to print visas, we are prioritizing immigrant cases, including adoptions visas. System engineers are performing maintenance to address the problems we encountered. As system performance improves, we will continue to process visas at U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide. We are committed to resolving the problem as soon as possible. Additional updates will be posted to travel.state.gov as more information becomes available.

It means the printing problem which was pretty much a non issue for the vast majority of cases is now even less of an issue....

Not sure why the link didn't work for you, it does for me.

However, I just ran the extract for OC (because I was testing a change anyway and OC is small). As of 5 minutes ago, OC has issued 526 visas. I'm sure there will be some updates over the next week (end of the month) so I'll be running all the extracts this weekend.

By the way, the CEAC data does not include aos cases, so the actual OC visas issued right now is probably over 600. We can also see there are 113 family members above 1300 (July and August interviews) currently at READY status. I would imagine about 80 - 90 of those will go to issued. There are also 45 cases in AP of which at least 30 will go issued. That will take us to over 700 - pretty close to the 731 reported as issued last year. So - if the OC quota hasn't increased, they already have enough selectees to tick the "job done" box on OC. :(
I am amazed at the State Department. Specifically choose 2 times more. And then throw in the pit. Why they were not warned.:mad: It is your USA. Stupidity laws stupidity decisions stupidity performances. Democracy.Ugh.:confused:

I am amazed at the State Department. Specifically choose 2 times more. And then throw in the pit. Why they were not warned.:mad: It is your USA. Stupidity laws stupidity decisions stupidity performances. Democracy.Ugh.:confused:

On the plus side your English is a lot better....

Yes. They should start launching rockets at civil aircrafts, then it is going to be true democracy ??? What DV lottery has to do with democracy? People working there made a mistake. Did not promise visas to everyone in the beginning. It clearly says on your selection letter.

Maybe if they were a monarchy or a dictatorship then they would have selected the right number of people ??? :p

Yes. They should start launching rockets at civil aircrafts, then it is going to be true democracy ??? What DV lottery has to do with democracy? People working there made a mistake. Did not promise visas to everyone in the beginning. It clearly says on your selection letter.

Maybe if they were a monarchy or a dictatorship then they would have selected the right number of people ??? :p

...just sour grapes.

I think Asia will get an update for Sept Visa Bulletin. Not sure how much. We will know in one or two weeks. Fingers crossed.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, 9/11, civilian aircraft. Lottery is nonsense. For them, the main enemy is Russia. State Department engaged, and not visas.
Dictator Stalin would have shot for such mistakes or sent it to the Kolyma.:(

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, 9/11, civilian aircraft. Lottery is nonsense. For them, the main enemy is Russia. State Department engaged, and not visas.
Dictator Stalin would have shot for such mistakes or sent it to the Kolyma.:(

I understand Russia has been running an immigrant lottery for a few years now, making 100,000 visas available each year. The immigration department reports being overwhelmed with 6 or 7 applications on peak years....