2014 March N400 Tracker

Here are some updates in my case. They mailed FP notice on 3/13. Hopefully I will get it today or tomorrow.

2014 March N-400 citizenship filers

So, I was slacking, and just sent off my N-400 application for citizenship today, mailed to Texas. Let's track the progress.
Mine

Day 0: 3/25/14 - mailed off fedex express 2-day shipping.

So, I was slacking, and just sent off my N-400 application for citizenship today, mailed to Texas.

Day 00: 3/25/14 - mailed off fedex express 2-day shipping.
Day 02: 3/27/14 - Delivered to lock-box

Last edited by a moderator:
Progress…. ;)

3/19 Application Sent
3/20 - Application Delivered
3/25 - Check Cashed
3/25 - Confirmation email and text message Received

Last edited by a moderator:
March application delivery issue

hi,

I sent my N-400 through USPS priority mail to the po box address in Phoenix with zip code 85036, but the tracking said on March 25 it was delivered to Phoenix zip code 85034. Did anyone have the same issue? Is it normal because I have not receives an email of acceptance so far. How long will it take?

thanks,

Leo

Don't worry about tracking. It should be fine. I had the same thing when I sent it to Dallas.
It normally takes between 3-4 days after delivery to get the email provided it was accepted.

Moving along…..

3/19 Application Sent
3/20 - Application Delivered
3/25 - Check Cashed
3/25 - Confirmation email and text message Received
3/31 - I-797C Received in mail.

I got a letter today 'recommending' that I bring the originals of some documents to the interview, however, boldly stating at the top "THIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW NOTICE". It asks me to bring a copy of all passports and travel documents, both expired and current.

I have lost my previous passport. Will this affect me?

Sorry should have updated the tracker but I had been traveling so here is my timeline

3/4---------application sent
3/12---------I757 received
3/26---------FP
5/2-----------Inline for interview
5/16----------Interview scheduled
6/21----------Interview
6/21----------Oath letter received
6/24---------Oath
6/27---------Passport applied
6/30---------Passport received

Good luck to all of you guys........

Hi ripcurl, where did you apply this from? Citizenship within 4 months seems extraordinary, considering timelines in so many threads.

Hi ripcurl, where did you apply this from? Citizenship within 4 months seems extraordinary, considering timelines in so many threads.

Hi Miss_chang, You are correct that it was fast. I think I got lucky. My DO is Dallas and the average processing time here is over 6 months.

After my FP I was getting worried as I was not getting inline for interview as many did few days after theirs. But I was tracking other Dallas applicants through trackitt to see what their timeline was. After searching on internet I personally have come to conclusion that these timeline are just guide and every case is based on it own circumstances. Having said that your luck plays even bigger role.

Actually my wife and I applied at the same time. We had everything from start to finish at the same time and day. When we went in for our interview our times were even same but she was called in first and came out with the oath letter. That actually gave my confidence. The only thing I was worried about was my extended travel as I had over 700 days outside US. Any way I went in and she started straight away with the remarks " Oh so you travel quite a bit due to your job". I was stunned actually that it was the first question and I explained to her why I do and she was ok with that. She then mentioned that we need to verify something in my file and at that point I said well it is going to be delayed.

But I straight away told her that by the way my wife is here as well and she just got her oath letter for tomorrow. As soon as I said that she told me oh that's good as we have some more left for same day. That gave me real hope that I will get my oath same day. Rest was just formality as she was really nice and we even joked on few things. Actually one of the best interviews I ever had.

Hopefully the detailed info above may be useful to some applicants.