• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hello everyone what will be the highest case to current?

What about the highest number of AF for the month of September?

The August VB gives the numbers for September - so AF 81100 will be the highest number for DV2014 (unless they decide to change it which seems less and less likely, at least for AF).

Yes ok so should I have to contact kcc about my case? Or is there something to do?

If that is your number there is nothing you can do apart from reapply for DV2016 (registration starts in October). Your DV2014 win is unfortunately now worthless.

OK - that is the same answer. Your number is MUCH higher than the 81100, but even if your number were 81101, you would still be in the same position.
Technically I believe even if you are 81100 you are out of luck - the bulletin states numbers must be below the given cut off numbers.

Technically I believe even if you are 81100 you are out of luck - the bulletin states numbers must be below the given cut off numbers.

Yep true - I just didn't want to get further into that explanation - you can see the back and forth when we were 30,000 out!