• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Need advice!!!

Doni19

Registered Users (C)
Hello how is everyone doing.
I'm a bit worried, more than a month has passed and I still haven't received my GC, what to actually do, who to contact. Thanks, as always you're really helpful.

Hello how is everyone doing.
I'm a bit worried, more than a month has passed and I still haven't received my GC, what to actually do, who to contact. Thanks, as always you're really helpful.

It's really not very long, can easily take 2 months. Relax.

Go look at your ELIS account (same one you paid the green card fee on). Is it still on accepted or moved to optimized? When it has moved to optimized production has begun. At that point if you put your ELIS receipt number in the case status tracker it will give you more info on production to delivery date.

Has your SSN card arrived?

It's really not very long, can easily take 2 months. Relax.

Go look at your ELIS account (same one you paid the green card fee on). Is it still on accepted or moved to optimized? When it has moved to optimized production has begun. At that point if you put your ELIS receipt number in the case status tracker it will give you more info on production to delivery date.

Has your SSN card arrived?
Hello Susie, thanks for your reply, yes on elis my case has moved from accepted to optimized, could you please send me the link to track GC, I'm on a phone even joining this forum is a pain in the , I really appreciate your help -thanks.

Hello Susie, thanks for your reply, yes on elis my case has moved from accepted to optimized, could you please send me the link to track GC, I'm on a phone even joining this forum is a pain in the , I really appreciate your help -thanks.

At bottom of ELIS page are a number of links including one that says something like "track your case status" (clarifying this for anyone reading who might lose this link but so it's easy to remember how to find) - the link is:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do
Use your receipt number starting with IOE, as on the ELIS site.