• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Jeeesus Franko you are in IT, you know how this stuff works! Calm the heck down!

What I know is that I have no confidence in American government agencies. My plans are seriously full in August and September and any reschedule would screw me over.

Also I had to live through Playstation Network Being down for a month couple of years a go. That was a tragedy and now this :D :D :D

Last edited:
Euro is flying over from the US with his family I believe and assumed that his passport will be delivered within a week or so.

If it's 3-4 weeks then he might be in trouble.

Do you doubt the IT folks will be able to fix this in a few days? PLUS by the time you interview there will be a workaround. Time for yoga..

Reactions: DKK
What I know is that I have no confidence in American government agencies. My plans are seriously full in August and September and any reschedule would screw me over.

Also I had to live through Playstation Network Being down for w month couple of years a go. That was a tragedy and now this :D :D :D

Lololol

Agreed . Quick IT fix is certain. Was just more worried about the fallout if there was interview reschedule for loads of people. That would creat havoc :) Contacting for example London embasy is a proper (pardon my French) ball ache!!! :D

I don't know who is the guy who replied on the official FB page of consular affairs that all interviews will have to be rescheduled but somebody should go medieval on his ass for spreading apocalyptic news :)

Do you doubt the IT folks will be able to fix this in a few days? PLUS by the time you interview there will be a workaround. Time for yoga..

Agreed . Quick IT fix is certain. Was just more worried about the fallout if there was interview reschedule for loads of people. That would creat havoc :) Contacting for example London embasy is a proper (pardon my French) ball ache!!! :D

I don't know who is the guy who replied on the official FB page of consular affairs that all interviews will have to be rescheduled but somebody should go medieval on his ass for spreading apocalyptic news :)

Quite. There were some Kenyans interviewed a few days ago told it could take up to a month to get their passports back and a non DV case reported being contacted to cancel her visa pickup appointment (she had already had the interview). So I know it has been going on a few days already, but someone will order the toner soon and all will be well.

Yeah !
I just added him on my Hit list, just after the dog .

I never forgave the mariland DOG

Quite. There were some Kenyans interviewed a few days ago told it could take up to a month to get their passports back and a non DV case reported being contacted to cancel her visa pickup appointment (she had already had the interview). So I know it has been going on a few days already, but someone will order the toner soon and all will be well.
Right. Will keep you posted how things will be working out for us next week in terms of the actual timing. Current schedule: Interview Date 07/29, Scheduled Visa Issue Date: 08/01, Visa Receipt Date by mail (no in-person pick-up possible): n/a. It is the latter date which eventually may be affected, I guess. We built in some safety in terms of date of our return flight, yet surely not a month... anyway, will know details shortly. Best to all.

Hello guys. Good news for those who have been stressed up this last days about Visa processing:

U.S. Department of State: Consular Affairs
38 minutes ago ·
UPDATE: Our visa and passport processing systems are now operational, however they are working at limited capacity. We are still working to correct the problem and expect to be fully operational soon.

Hello guys. Good news for those who have been stressed up this last days about Visa processing:

38 minutes ago ·
UPDATE: Our visa and passport processing systems are now operational, however they are working at limited capacity. We are still working to correct the problem and expect to be fully operational soon.

Thanks a lot Levi for this good information. :)

38 minutes ago ·
That's now an excellent news :)
Especially for euro ;)