• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Come one Levi! Keep your composure :D 9k is plenty. We are almost at the end of July. Let's say they will hit 42.5 at the end of this month. Even with AOS they would have to try really hard to reach 50k by the end of August - I don't think it would be physically possible for them to issue 5-6k visas in a month even with clearing a lot of APs.

Don't worry dude. Your visa has been allocated to you and is waiting patiently for you :cool:

They have been hitting close to 5k in recent months, so throw in some AP clearing and yeah, they can hit 50 no problem.

The 1k extra that we been seing in the last 3 DVs except 2012 will surely have a good inpact and will cover the interviews up to end august.
So no need for the embulance buddy ;)

I think that at the end of July they won't exceed 42.5k visas issued. 5th of August would be a good day to grab the CEAC data and check where we are at that point.

I think that at the end of July they won't exceed 42.5k visas issued. 5th of August would be a good day to grab the CEAC data and check where we are at that point.
I feel so bad that I wasn't involved in this conversation. I just took my children from kindergarten. They keep me alive, so I don't need an ambulance since I have my treasures.

Actually they just called me on my Cell from official Embassy number, further they even told me not send them email to verify change of date as most of the others do. Is that OK?? Please advise me!!

The Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with our passport/visa system.

This issue is worldwide and is not specific to any particular country, citizenship document, or visa category.

We apologize to applicants who are experiencing delays or are unable to obtain a passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or visa at this time.

We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon

https://www.facebook.com/travelgov/posts/10152805888363149

The Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with our passport/visa system.

This issue is worldwide and is not specific to any particular country, citizenship document, or visa category.

We apologize to applicants who are experiencing delays or are unable to obtain a passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or visa at this time.

We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon

https://www.facebook.com/travelgov/posts/10152805888363149
Thanks for sharing, this trouble only happens when its about my interview, what a fiscal year :(

U.S. Department of State: Consular Affairs

We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon.

Did this ever happened in previous year ???

U.S. Department of State: Consular Affairs

We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon.

Did this ever happened in previous year ???

Don't worry Dude! It's just a computer system issue. By the time of your interview it's going to be sorted out! So sit tight and chillax :)

At least I hope so :)

Don't worry Dude! It's just a computer system issue. By the time of your interview it's going to be sorted out! So sit tight and chillax :)
Is the same as our company server's maintenance schedule and the IT inform you not to work for just a small timeframe. So nothing to worry about. I have seen the note yesterday and nothing freaky came in my mind.
Now I'm all relaxed , I can feel my face smiling itself. I know that all we interview scheduled will win this game. I'm very optimist now, even the days are passing so fast :)

At least I hope so :)

his will impact visa applicants who already had an interview scheduled. Those interviews will have to be rescheduled. If you had an interview scheduled, the embassy or consulate where you applied will give you instructions for rescheduling.
This the answer a guy got :(
Wtf do you think the FB is an official one ?