• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

There is a review, but you cannot be disqualified by KCC. So if they notice any discrepancy, you get the opportunity to correct/explain it at the interview. Of course, if you did something stupid (like reveal family members that were not on the original eDV) then you knw you will be disqualified at the interview so best to not even turn up...

Charlie you can say that again just that we have to get all the supporting documents before the date. Beside some of us case numbers are not far

That's from 15th august. And will it be like those who apply first will be the first to have their date or by case numbers?

Can someone cause you to lose your chances of getting a visa if he knows your case number and write something stupid to kcc?

Can someone cause you to lose your chances of getting a visa if he knows your case number and write something stupid to kcc?

Not really. KCC cannot disqualify you. If however someone provided information to KCC about a real "something" (such as a report of fraud) then KCC would most likely send that information along with the case file to the interviewing embassy - and they would of course ask questions about the allegation.

Charlie dont be nervous because the Lord who selected us from millions will definately see us through this few consulates. I just need mine fast because i strongly believe that my visa is waiting for me at the embassy. Kofi have faith because faith can move mountains not to talk of a visa.

@Britsimon I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to you, the other volunteer moderators and active participants on this platform. The wealth of knowlegde you share here is very priceless, I wish you guys all the best in what you aspire for in your personal lives.

Charlie dont be nervous because the Lord who selected us from millions will definately see us through this few consulates. I just need mine fast because i strongly believe that my visa is waiting for me at the embassy. Kofi have faith because faith can move mountains not to talk of a visa.
Sure @ Nana sarfo

I would want to know the procedure followed if i move to the U.S. as a single person then later if i want to marry someone from my home country will she be able to get a visa to stay with me permanently in the U.S. or i must make sure i get married before i leave so that she qualifies for the dv program?

That's good. Case number 2015AF00001xxx is likely to have his date and the interview in which months?

AF1000 ish - wow - that is double lucky!!! Yes October for sure and you can expect your 2NL email in about 3 weeks!!! Better get ready!

@Britsimon I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to you, the other volunteer moderators and active participants on this platform. The wealth of knowlegde you share here is very priceless, I wish you guys all the best in what you aspire for in your personal lives.

Well thank you for those words. About the knowledge being priceless, well that isn't strictly true - lawyers charge for the same sort of info - we just Price-less (like free!):D

@Britsimon, lets assume there is an unintentional omittion of a number from your phone number cause a mess during interview or a spelling mistake in your mother's or father's name cause a mess during interview?