Problem submitting documents to NVC

adnanusa

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

This forum has been such a great help for me. My wife is sponsoring her parents and when we submitted the documents to NVCElectronic@state.gov I got the following response.

"We are unable to review your attached forms and documents because they are password protected. Please resubmit the attached forms and documents without password protection so we may review and process the documents."

I am a tech person, the PDF files are NOT password protected. I tested by opening the file on multiple computers and I was NEVER asked for a password. I looked at the properties of the files and there is no security check whatsoever!

I called NVC and they were not helpful, the guy just kept repeating the email as a robot and he asked me to resend the files. I did resend them and I still got the same response!!!

Not sure what is going on. Please HELP!!

Thank you,

~T

I am facing the same problem. I have sent the files many times in different ways but still have the problem. I am using xxx@msn.com email account. Not sure if it is email provider problem.

I resolved the issue by printing out all the PDF files then re-scanning them at my home scanner and then emailed it again.

Try that and let me know if was OK... Apparently some of the files that were downloaded online or move between different computers gets some sort of security issues.

Cheers!