Please i need help with a question ....Thank you

NewImmi87

Hello there,

My father's asylum was accepted,however he is currently in Lebanon looking after my younger sister who was injured after a shell landed on our house in Syria.My two siblings who are under 21 years old were included in the application,and my dad wants to come back to the states so he can apply for a green card in a year or so.
My question now , is there a way to bring my sister to the states with my dad. Please learn that my sister is not disabled, but some scars left on her body and we also have a video and photos showing what precisely happened. My sister is a university student and would like to continue studying in the United States.Yet she doesn't want to live alone in Lebanon.

I read somewhere that she may qualify to apply for humanitarian parole visa, i might be mistaken. So can you please please please let me know if we can bring it here .

Thank you.

I wish I could help you but I don't know how. Was your sister not listed in your fathers asylum application? Your post made me cry. I hope you are all safe.

Aww i'm sorry i wouldn't have posted it if i knew you are going to cry, my apology.
Yes, she was under 21 and included in the application .